I enjoy one to one teaching and have helped students gain confidence and enthusiasm in English and Maths. I have worked with students learning English as a Second Lagauge and helped them to undertake ESL Courses. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach across the Primary Curriculum including French. I teach English as a Second language courses, Study Skills, Time Management and Essay writing.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
A student of French for over 20 years, and Spanish for almost 15, I pride myself on providing a personalised language learning scheme, based around your goals. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Spanish and EFL for all ages and abilities. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hola, I'm Ana, a native Spanish speaker and qualified tutor, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a married mum, have been living in the UK since 2003 and am passionate about teaching my beautiful language and culture. As a mum of a bilingual 5 year old girl, I know how valuable it is for everyone's future to be able to communicate effectively in another language.
I am a mature mother of 4 children - 3 girls and 1 boy. I am a 2015 DBS checked, qualified, hugely experienced and successful teacher of English Language and Literature - oh, and modest with it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? English tuition for age groups 5-16yrs. - Tell me about your qualifications. Certificate of Education with Distinction in the practice of Education.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
My first job was actually as a Mathematician - in the nuclear industry. I have since used my mathematical skills in all sorts of ways in other industries. Maybe I can explain "why" it's useful to know some of this stuff, as well as "how". - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am willing to tutor in English Language & Literature, Geography, Media Studies and Religious Studies GCSE subjects, and I am also glad to help KS3 students prepare for KS4. Within tutoring sessions, I will gather where the student is weak within the given subject and provide a special emphasis on these issues as well as guiding them through the whole syllabus.
Highly experienced mathematics teacher with over 25 years of teaching in mainstream education in London. I am currently the head of the Mathematics department in a specialist school that caters for students with complex social and emotional needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Tell me about your qualifications.
There is nothing that you cannot learn, all you need is someone to teach you in a way which you can understand and enjoy. Having fun whilst learning is the key which will help you unlock your true potential. Practice is the only way to learn maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics. I teach entrance exams at 11+, and 13.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Maths KS2-GCSE, as well as the 11+, 13+ and SATS exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied BA English with Sociology, FDA and Ba Hons Graphic Design. I have been tutoring for the past 8 years and have previously worked for 3 years in an Independent School. I will be completing a PGCE in September 2009.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin and Classical Greek. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a 3rd Year Undergraduate at Trinity College, Oxford. Honors Moderations in Classics - Class 1. 4 A-Levels at grade A including Latin and Greek. - How much do you charge? I charge £18 p/h for A-Level, Common Entrance, GCSE and scholarship exams. I charge £15 p/h for 10 lessons.
Qualified and experienced teacher. My personalised, relaxed and experience tuition advances French, Spanish or Latin at a pace that works for each student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish, French and Latin - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Physics student at the University of Surrey in 2nd Year. With a passion for teaching Physics I hope to engage students and help the subject shine through so that in turn they are determined to learn more and do well in their education. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics and Mathematics at various levels, starting from KS3 (Year 7) up to A-Level (Year 13).
I'm an experienced tutor whose many students and parents are delighted with their 11+; Gcse, and A level results. Overseas students gain confidence in conversation, writing, business English, English culture and social life, in a friendly atmosphere.
I am passionate about language learning. I like to make the lessons interesting and fun by using a variety of exercises and games to practise vocabulary and grammar. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and Spanish from KS1 to GCSE level and have experience preparing pupils for the Common Entrance Exams. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a KS2 teacher at an academic prep school in Wimbledon. I am a young, enthusiastic and engaging teacher looking for some extra teaching work outside of school. I live in Hampton Wick and I am able to travel locally. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach maths and English to 13. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an experienced and fully qualified primary teacher, as well as having a maths degree and many years experience tutoring up to GCSE. I have an enthusiasm for maths and enjoy passing this love of the subject on to my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics at both primary and secondary level (specialising in GCSE preparation).
I love languages and am passionate about teaching them. I believe that with the right support and increased confidence, students can achieve their goals in their given language. My style is relaxed and friendly. My aim is to focus on the student's needs and to make language learning an enjoyable experience.
I am a French native speaker with over 20 years experience of teaching students of all age groups in schools, colleges, companies, university and on a one-to-one basis in the UK and Australia . - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French at all levels, from beginners to advanced (fluent speakers). I also teach English as a Foreign Language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified paralegal, however I also teach French. French is also my second language, therefore as well as teaching the language I can give students an insight into the culture to encourage them to find the language enjoyable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am not available. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am not available. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am not available. - How much do you charge? I am not available. - Where do you teach? I am not available. - When are you available? I am not available. - Which ages and levels do you teach? I am not available. I prepare students for Wansworth Year 6 Tests.
Dear parent / student: Results Day - Good Luck ! My name is Michael. I am a fully qualified teacher, experienced, professional friendly tutor of Maths and Physics. Please see my Testimonials and "My Files". - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and Physics to all levels to A - Level. For the new GCSE; IGCSE; Maths (9 to1 ) and Physics (9 to 1).
I am a fully qualified Classics teacher providing high-quality bespoke tuition. I take pride in tailoring my approach to each student's needs and providing a positive experience. I work at all levels, including Common Entrance, GCSE and A-Level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in the teaching of Latin, Ancient Greek and Ancient History. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified teacher with ten years of successful classroom experience in leading London Secondary Schools ranging from Key Stage 3 to A levels. I am a Maths and Science tutor for a local authority.
- Classes We offer one to one and small group tuition within a bespoke learning environment. This is real teaching and learning. It is visual, auditory, kinetic and does not sit your child in front of a computer to work through a pre-prepared commercial learning package. This is education at its best... as unique as your child.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Further Maths and Stats. - Tell me about your qualifications. 1st Degree Education and Natural Science 2nd Degree Maths Diploma of Counselling - How much do you charge? Prices on application. - Where do you teach? I teach in a professional, mini school setting in Ashtead Surrey.
I believe that through private, one to one tuition a student gains in confidence, and therefore begins to achieve their full potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin, Ancient and Modern Greek, All Classical Civilisation Subjects and German. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a retired TV/film director and have been tutoring for the last six years with scholarships to Marlborough College and places at Westminster, St Paul's, Downside and many A's and A stars from GCSE to A2. Over 100 testimonials. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish and French - Tell me about your qualifications. M.A.Oxon. Dip.Es. Seville University - How much do you charge? £35 p.h.
Maths Teacher and Expert Examiner offering Private Tuition in Hounslow 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- A Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? Choosing a right Tutor is big decision.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Weybridge.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Weybridge and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Weybridge by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.