- Which subject(s) do you teach? We are a group of experienced ICT tutors with over 10 years of experience in AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR syllabi. Most of our lessons are delivered on a one-to-one basis. Past exam papers are discussed at the end of each theory section. Excellent project and coursework support in a variety of programming languages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English to secondary school students. In particular, I teach Maths to GCSE and A level standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. (B.Engg) electrical engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge between £10 and £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer Science and Programming (Java, C and Linux). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BSc in Maths, an MSc in Computing and a PhD in Computer Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £25 an hour. - Where do you teach? I teach in North London. - When are you available? My times are flexible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have experience of teaching Computer Sciences, Computer Networking, MCSE, Computer Hardware, Mathematics from beginners to A-Level, Statistics for higher levels, Urdu and Islamiat. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc In Information Security and Computer Forensics; BSc in Computer Sciences; BSc in Mathematics and Statistics.
Greetings! I am an experienced teacher of 5 years and I specialise in making learning fun and understandable for all children. I can boast a proven track record of helping young people to excel in English and maths especially.
Architecture and Design tutor 3ds max training in London One to one Autocad lessons in London. We can help complete your University assignments from start to finish we are open 7 days a week 9 am to 8 pm. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following: 1. One to one 2D and 3D Animations tutor 2. One to one Graphics Design tutor 3. Motion Graphics tutor 4. 3DS Max tutor 5.
I am offering tutoring services and available 7 days a week. I am a very patient tutor with an excellent teaching manner. I have been tutoring for 10 years and am able to present a topic from different angles to ensure the student understands.
Students are guaranteed a substantial improvement in the understanding of their subjects, which will be reflected in their exam results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Classical and jazz piano. - Mathematics and computer science and related subjects, from GCSE to Master's degree level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a professional actor, children's entertainer and former university researcher in computing and engineering -- with oodles of experience in an eclectic mixture of topics, from microelectronics to 3D film making. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Drama School Auditioning Acting Presentation Skills Electronics Computer Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a highly passionate individual with a strong academic background and commercial experience. Having taught English as a second language in China and Computer Science at university level in the UK, I have a broad range of teaching experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - English as a foreign language (all levels) - Tell me about your qualifications.
Help In Projects One to One Interior designers and Architects We are open from Monday to Sunday 9 Am to 9 Pm We charge 30 to 33 Pounds Per/hr (Rates may vary on Weekends).
I teach different modules by firstly summarising and teaching the module then giving example questions on the topic so the student understands the exam technique
I am a fairly adaptable person. But my methodology focuses a lot on problem-solving and I will make sure that even when explaining something completely new we have a final goal in mind - a specific problem we are trying to solve.
I teach computer programming, music technology and other related skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I like to teach anything to do with technology. If you don't see your subject listed here, contact me anyway! The great thing about technology is that skills are usually transferable. I may still be able to help you achieve your goals, or troubleshoot your project with you.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer Science up to University Masters level. - Tell me about your qualifications. First Class Honours from top London university. I am a recent undergraduate and obtained a first class honors in Computer Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £28 an hour which I think is fair and reasonable.
I like to begin by assessing my students' knowledge of the topic at hand. Then, I help students build a solid foundation of fundamentals. After ensuring the student is confident in the basics, we can move on to discussing more complex topics.
We provide premium dissertation / Essay / Assignment / Coursework editing & consulting services and 1-1 private tutoring in London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Take a look at our full list of essay consulting services below. We offer a broad range of consulting services to students and anyone studying in higher education.
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile. I am a passionate teacher who enjoys learning. I work closely with parents to help the student experience success with topics that previously they have found challenging. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a trained primary school teacher with almost 17 years classroom experience. I am currently employed at a Prep School in Putney.
Hi, I am a maths and science tutor in the Barnes/ Sheen/ Putney area. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Sciences, up to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an A in GCSE Maths, and Triple award Science. I have a B in A level maths, and a Degree in Economics/ Accounting. - How much do you charge? I charge £40 per hour of tutoring.
I am a tutor in English, French and Maths to GCSE level and English and French to A level. If you need help with the 11+ and 13+ exams, EFL or dissertation editing, I can also help. I am training to be a professional proof reader. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, French, Maths and English as a Foreign Language. Dissertation editing. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am able to tutor a wide range of educational levels as well as age ranges. My teaching skills will depend on each and every student learning preferences and I will help each and every individual in a creative and informative style.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
I can teach all students upto GCSE Level. I usually like to teach using textbooks, online resources, past papers and the specification as students learn best through these methods. I am a calm, gentle tutor and will work with students to the best of my ability to help them succeed.
I've made students who were failing their degree studies become university toppers (references provided upon request). Results for 2016/7: 100% A*-B grades achieved. I also offer help with assignments / projects at undergraduate/postgraduate levels. Q.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Computer Science,
find private lessons close to Ilford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn computer science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in computer science in Ilford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Ilford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.