- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
Industry expert in Structural Engineering with excellent understanding of Design and Presentation techniques, civil and industrial design in aluminium and steel structures used in curtain walls and skylights.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
I'm a Computer Programming student in my 3rd year able to teach people on a beginner to intermediate level. I aim to give you all the skills you need to teach you to build the game or program you want I teach courses not based on games upon request.
The classes are more suited for undergrad, A levels and Diploma students that have interest in drafting The software is taught in both theoretical and practical ways and later assessments may be conducted for every new topic. First theoretical explanations will be made along with practical teaching, the student will later be given an exercise and assessed for understanding.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer Science and Computer Programming subjects like BASIC, COBOL, C, C++, JAVA, Internet proficiency, etc. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am an Engineering Graduate with specialisation in Electronics and Communication, securing 73% in my degree. Currently I am pursuing a Masters in Management Information Systems.
My goal as a tutor is not just to teach you enough to help you pass the next exam. I work with my students so that they not only know the material that we are covering, but also so that they understand the meaning of the material, the background behind it, and how to apply it in the real world.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Science, IT and Computers, Design and Technology and Drawing etc. - Tell me about your qualifications. MPhil Materials Science and Engnieering. - How much do you charge? Discounts may be available for group lessons and teaching.
I am a qualified Teacher of Computer Science, ICT and Business Studies. I have exceptional Subject knowledge in Computer Science, ICT and Business Studies. I have a genuine interest in these subjects. I seek to inspire, motivate and purposefully striving to encourage and develop confidence, security and hope in the pupils and constantly seeking to enhance their educational experiences.
Born in 1984, Lancashire, Great Britain, Andrew first studied architecture at Lincoln School of Architecture during which he was nominated for the RIBA Bronze Medal and won the architectural design category of the Northern Design Competition 2008. Andrew continued his studies at the Bartlett UCL, University of Westminster & the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
I'm a web developer that is looking to help bring up new talent by using simple explanations that make you understand and enjoy web development! HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, eCommerce, DevOps - everything you need to know to land a job quickly!
I teach mathematics and physics both up to A2 level (as well as GCSE and below) and can teach mathematics at an undergraduate level. I am willing to teach in a range of styles, however what I prefer (and recommend) teaching is a more in depth understanding of the material taught on the course.
Hi, I am a French native teacher. I have successfully prepared students from GCSE up to A-level. I lived in Germany for 4 years. I am patient and very enthusiastic about what I teach. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French up to degree level, German up to GCSE, Spanish up to GCSE, and ICT up to A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello everyone. My name is Savi and I've been tutoring for the past 4 years in Manchester. I'm a native French speaker. I also tutor 10 years old for the 11+ exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mainly 11+, French, Maths, English, ICT and Spanish. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BSc (Hons) in Computing from University of Portsmouth.
Attempt past papers to identify weaknesses and then Google to support. Each lesson to check times tables. The most common reason pupils fail in mathematics is as a consequence of losing confidence. My earliest priority would be to remedy this by ensuring that lower order concepts had been fully understood. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Information Technology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computing, Computer Science and Engineering, ICT, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Computer Science & Engineering; MSc Engineering Control Systems & Instrumentation; MSc Embedded Systems Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge 15 pounds per hour.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Ict,
find private lessons close to Oldham.
Pick your own coach to help you learn ict. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in ict in Oldham and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Oldham by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.