Attempt past papers to identify weaknesses and then Google to support. Each lesson to check times tables. The most common reason pupils fail in mathematics is as a consequence of losing confidence. My earliest priority would be to remedy this by ensuring that lower order concepts had been fully understood. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Information Technology.
First and foremost I believe lessons should be interesting and engaging. People learn new things every day of their lives through being interested in a subject and wanting to learn more. I believe all subjects can be presented in an interesting and easy to understand way if enough time is given to tailoring the delivery to the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computing, Computer Science and Engineering, ICT, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Computer Science & Engineering; MSc Engineering Control Systems & Instrumentation; MSc Embedded Systems Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge 15 pounds per hour.
I am a Computer Science Undergraduate student in my second year. I am teaching Computing on all levels, specifically GCSE and A Level. I am friendly and teach each of my students in the way that suits them best. Everyone is different therefore everyone learns differently.
I really enjoy working with children and building up their confidence with maths. My teaching experience has been with children at Key Stage 2 in Mathematics; taking one from below average to above average in one year. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified IT tutor and am competent with both English and Mathematics; primarily up to Year 7. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My name is Ron Mccormack .I will deliver a course of instruction on a one to one basis covering command line Linux, developing software solutions, and Networking from a command line.We will also look at various Linux server configurations including DHCP,ROUTER, and Application servers.My methodology is to work to the comfortable pace of the learner.
An exceptional leader who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets, I can demonstrate a strong ability to manage projects from conception through to successful completion. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even within a highly pressurized working environment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach a range of subjects from Biology, English, Religious Education to Maths, Geography, Human Biology and so on. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 12 GSCE's, 6 A Level's and am currently studying for a degree in Biology at the University of Leeds.
Statistical Consultant - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Statistics, Mathematics, Statistical software (SPSS, R, Stata,, MINITAB, StatsDirect etc), Basic Computer Skills, MS Office(Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint) and the Urdu language. Being a statistician, my strong professional skill is in Statistical Data Analysis of research data but the rates are different for this work.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach German, Computing and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have completed my qualification at the Pedagogical University for the Teaching of German, and I have a BSc in Computer Science. I am also very good at Mathematics. - How much do you charge? My prices are as follows: German - 14 pounds; Computing - 12 pounds; Maths - 10 pounds.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am offering to tutor subjects such as: KS3 - Maths, English, Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; GCSE - Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; Alevel - Geography, Computing. Also due to my experiences studying IGCSE subjects I offer tutoring around this curriculum. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am happy to work with anyone on any academic aspects that they may require or to suit individual needs. Together we can come up with a plan for what needs are.
I have taught now fro over a decade, teaching students from levels varying across various stages of educational development. I have had the unique pleasure of teaching in two different continents, encountering student from various various backgrounds, academic strengths, learning styles and abilities.
I have experience of teaching university students during my degree and believe I have a friendly and effective approach to learning. I prefer a more relaxed style because I feel the most successful learning occurs when students are engaged and feel comfortable asking questions. However, I am very flexible and can also accommodate for students that would like a more formal, classroom-style approach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Ict,
find private lessons close to Huddersfield.
Pick your own coach to help you learn ict. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in ict in Huddersfield and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Huddersfield by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.