My teaching method is focussing on whatever helps each individual student learn, if you are a visual learner, my lessons will be very visual based etc. I am an incredibly determined individual and will work my hardest to help you reach the grades you deserve.
In my tuition, I will offer the following: • Structured lessons with relevant learning outcomes • Weekly homework to monitor students’ progress • Advice on university degrees and career opportunities in Mathematics and Physics • Preparation for A Level, GCSE and key stage 1, 2 and 3 examinations
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
Hi! I'm a college leaver, with A Levels in Physics, Chemistry, Biology. I prefer tutoring 1:1 or with a small group. I usually use PowerPoint presentations, but I like talking to them more and using videos, books etc. My teaching methods start of with knowing your strengths and weaknesses (as any good educator would) and acting on them.
I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3. Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
My teaching methods vary according to the student. I start by asking questions to understand a student's initial knowledge and form a structured learning plan based on their strengths and weaknesses. I also help students come up with personalised learning techniques.
My unusual name is Razi. Teaching is in y genetics, my mom, and grandparents were teachers and I am no anomaly to this teaching dynasty. I am very laid - back and love the opportunity to meet new people. Furthermore, the best thing that teaching gives me is that it makes me know that I've helped someone, changed someones life for the better, and hopefully inspired someone to aim high.
I am a passionate and enthusiastic mathematician who pursued a degree in physics due to an interest in solving problems.
I am a civil engineering graduated who has taken a fondness to teaching. I enjoy teaching and helping those in the field of math and physics. My methodology has been proven to work and the best way to advance a student's academic goals is to identify weaknesses in subjects and turn those into strengths.
My approach is to go through each topic the learners have done in class(initial assessment ) and that will enable me to quickly identify their strengths and areas of improvement, afterwards we will focus on past exams papers which will become a formality after the learner has grasped all the chapters they have covered with me.
My methodology is to relate theory to practical everyday life experiences. Physics can sometimes be hard to get your head around, especially for younger ages. It is easier to understand how to apply the knowledge and theories if they can relate it to everyday life and understand why it's needed or what it's used for.
I am studying Materials engineering at the University of Birmingham. I give lessons to students in Secondary school and college. My lesson structure is to give the aims of the lesson and to then teach the student the topic of the lesson. I then finish off the lesson with a plenary to ensure that they student has learnt the topic.
I am an Alevel student and is expected 1A* and 2As in my sciences. I want to progress to university to study biomedicine. Good thing about my teaching is my own experience, techniques and notes for getting all As in the toughest Alevel subjects.
My teaching method involves as much direct practise at exam questions as possible, the more exposure you have had to past paper questions the higher the chance of success. My focus is to teach you through step by step methods, that work as set solutions, this removes the thinking process, saves time and makes maths intuitive.
I am a top Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Manchester. I have just finished my second year and I am giving lessons in Maths and Physics for A-levels over the summer only. Feel like starting your preparation early to avoid stress? The lesson is based on your level, target and available time and I will work together with you to create the learning strategy that fits you best.
As a Physics teacher I was always very careful about the quality of my teaching and up to-date in my lectures in every semester. During lectures I always made sure that the students were with me and I always put all of my efforts to inspire and motivate them. I can communicate with students from various backgrounds and can properly encounter the students who have different learning capabilities.
I am a Professional Science Tutor with a plethora of experience. I am also a Biomedical Scientist specialising in Microbiology. I tutor Sciences at All Levels including the all new GCSE Grade 1-9 syllabus across all exam boards. I am also the co-founder of an Afterschool, Homework and Tuition Club where along with my partner I help children of varied ages with any subjects they struggle in.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathamatics, Physics and Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am basically a textile engineer. At the moment I am doing my Ph.D. in the field of Textiles at The University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15 to 20 pounds per hour.
Hi! I am a graduate student studing in The University of Manchester, and my major is renewable energy which means I have acquired much basic maths and physical knowledge.Since I come from China, I think doing lots of excisices to understand the formula is a better way.And also, combination of real life is equally important.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Manchester. I have a First Class Bachelor in Chemical Engineering. I also have an M.Sc. in Pipeline Engineering with Distinction and was the top student at Newcastle University. - How much do you charge? I charge 12 pounds/hour.
Fascinated with the world around me I am a 2nd-year electronic engineering student with strong physics and mathematics background. In my free time, I enjoy basketball, hiking and making things. Having learned from the amazing teachers I've had I am a friendly tutor, who keeps learning light and fun by throwing in some silly phrases.
I am a highly qualified private tutor, experienced in tutoring students at a wide range of levels. In addition to improving grades, I've taken the fear out of maths and physics. I teach maths and physics, ranging from KS3 level to A-levels. I also tutor physics-based subjects, such as astronomy and some undergraduate engineering modules.
I have 15 years experience teaching Science and Maths, and over 10 year experience providing private tuition. I am now Head of Science at an Independent School and regularly teach at all levels from KS3 to GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology at KS3, GCSE and A-level. I also tutor Maths at GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am reliable and excellent in motivating students. I am friendly and supportive but also encourage my students to become good independent learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and French but can also teach other subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Biology and Chemistry, but can also teach Physics up to GCSE level. I can also teach Sciences at undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (Hons) in Biology and Chemistry, Masters in Biomedical Sciences and a PhD in Chemical Engineering. - How much do you charge? My fee ranges between £25 and £30.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSEs all at A & A* grade. I have 2 AS's all at A grade & 3 A-Levels all at A in Maths, Physics & Chemistry. I have a First Class Masters in Physics (2008) from The University of Manchester and am currently working for an Oil Consultancy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
I am a 4th year Medical Student studying at the University of Manchester. I am a warm and encouraging teacher who is able to tutor biology, chemistry and/or physics, and provide advice concerning exam revision techniques and on applying to university. I have a current enhanced DBS check certificate, and have an upper second class BSc (hons) Medicine from the University of St Andrews.
My approach towards teaching is student-centred with aspect of inquiry based learning. My role is to coach and facilitate student learning and overall comprehension of material while measuring the student's learning continuously through formal and informal methods of assessment.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Physics,
find private lessons close to Oldham.
Pick your own coach to help you learn physics. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in physics in Oldham and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Oldham by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.