I am a qualified paralegal, however I also teach French. French is also my second language, therefore as well as teaching the language I can give students an insight into the culture to encourage them to find the language enjoyable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching methods have enabled many pupils to successfully get into a variety of Grammar Schools (including Tiffin Girls, Langley. Slough Grammar etc). I am able to assist students in building their confidence, reaching their full potentials and stretching their abilities whilst maintaining high academic performances.
I am a qualfied teacher who has worked with children for 15 years. I tutor 3-7 year olds with phonics, reading, writing, maths, social interaction, language development (DLD), behaviour and physical development including SEN.
I have been tutoring all ages in Maths and English in person and online 3 years. I focus on positively encouraging and engaging students, focusing on improving grades and confidence. I also tutor psychology, science and history. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English from Key Stage 1 to GCSE. I also tutor 11+ maths, psychology, science and history.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on MATHS and ENGLISH. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Kumon is suited to all children, whether struggling, gifted or just in need of a boost and from Early Years onwards.
My teaching are varied and bespoke to suit all levels and ages. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Piano, Classical, Jazz/ Blues and Pop and Singing. Music GCSE/As A level. Piano grades ABRSM and Guildhall, Music Theory, Musicianship, Prep Tests.
- Classes First Class Learning (FCL) is a leading after-school maths and English programme aimed at the National Curriculum. It has been developed by a British team of educationalists specifically to support the National Curriculum in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (and the Scottish equivalent) and is supported by the Dyspraxia Foundation.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn." - Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily English up to A level and the 11 plus for entry to London day schools. I also have experience teaching maths up to age 11, having taught at a London prep school.
I have been supporting children in nursery and reception, as well as children in years 1, 2 and 3 since 2005 and have been very involved with children with a wide range of challenges, working very closely with the speech therapist at the school.
My name is Julija and I am a qualified linguist and a professional Russian language tutor. I offer high quality one-to-one tuition for children and adults and I am ready to tailor the lessons to students' needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Russian language and Russian culture. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelor's degree in Russian philology.
I believe learning happens best in a safe and trusting environment with lots of speaking, listening and fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I'm an Advanced Skills Teacher in Primary Education. I specialise in Special Educational Needs and Primary Literacy but also can support Numeracy. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We aim to foster a love of learning through encouraging independent thinking, giving praise and nurturing confidence. We also apply instruction that is pitched at just the right level for each individual child. Kumon's programmes provide long-term benefits which give students the best chance of succeeding in school and adult life.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on MATHS and ENGLISH. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Kumon is suited to all children, whether struggling, gifted or in between and from Early Years onwards.
- Classes The centre is open for two afternoons a week. Students nominate the same day each week either on Monday or Thursday to attend class and collect their worksheets. They are then welcome to attend on the other day bringing their work for that day with them.
Hello, I'm a friendly and cheerful person who loves teaching. My teaching style is creative and fun and I've always had a very good rapport with my students and believe this is the key to successful lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and German as a foreign language to children and adults. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
Hello, my name is Guillaume and I have been tutoring privately for over 5 years. I am half-French and half-English and have completed most of my studies here in London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French to students from the ages of 5 upwards, including GCSE's, A-Levels and beyond, as well as teaching English and Maths to students from 5 up to 11+.
From early years to adults of all ages, I enjoy teaching MFL to everyone! I'm a CLTA qualified teacher as well as a Montessori tutor. My lessons are focused in a communicative approach, helping students to use the language straight away. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I'm a native speaker of both Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
13+/GCSE/A Level/IB French teacher/tutor based in Kensington with over 45 years teaching experience. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Phd and a PGCE. - How much do you charge? I charge £50 per hour and a half lesson and provide all resources. - Where do you teach? I teach in and around Kensington and Chelsea.
My lessons are flexible and adaptable and meet the needs and learning styles of your children. I aim to instil confidence independence and enthusiasm. I believe that a positive education leads to a happy child with a curiosity for learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Early years, KS1, KS2, KS3 4+, 7+, 8+, 11+, 13+ and SATs prep Maths English French - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi, my name is James and I specialise in tutoring English literature, fine art, and art history to students of all ages and capabilities. I pride myself in my patience, thoroughness, and motivational skills! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in English literature, fine art, and art history. I also teach history, sociology, maths, creative writing and early years syllabuses.
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile. I am a passionate teacher who enjoys learning. I work closely with parents to help the student experience success with topics that previously they have found challenging. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a trained primary school teacher with almost 17 years classroom experience. I am currently employed at a Prep School in Putney.
As a former Assistant Head Teacher, I am highly skilled in ensuring that children succeed and fulfil their potential.
Hello my name is Anna. I am a qualified Montessori teacher who has had experience of tutoring children from Early Years Education to Primary school age. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, French and English as a Second Language. - Tell me about your qualifications. Montessori. - How much do you charge? I will charge £25.00 a hour plus £4.00 for my travel.
I love teaching and have taught to all levels 11 plus exams, 13plus exams, Grammar school entrance , GCSE and A level. I have covered almost all exam boards. I also offer special coaching to private school students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the 'cello (traditional and Suzuki method), theory, general music - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently a student on the 'Musicians in Education' (Secondary) PGCE course at the Trinity College of Music and Greenwich University. I am also training for my Level One in the Suzuki Teaching Method ('cello) with the British Suzuki Institute.
A 28 year old British born and educated tutor with a passion for encouraging, inspiring and motivating students to achieve their academic potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Drama LAMDA/RADA Drama School Applications Public Speaking - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Once enrolled, your child will attend a local First Class Learning Study Centre on a regular basis. At the Study Centre, she or he will complete a piece of work which will be marked and assessed. Your child will then have the opportunity to discuss his or her work and progress with the Centre Managers.
I am a Theoretical Physics undergraduate at University College London. I enjoy assisting students to achieve good results, hence my desire to be a part time tutor in my spare time. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths (Up to College level) Physics (Up to College level) Chemistry (Up to GCSE) - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes After school individual study courses in Maths and English. Each student works on their own course at their own level and speed supported by our team of tutors. - Ages and Levels Covered Age range is from 4 years old an up. Adults are welcome. We cater for all abilities. We have students who are learning to count all the way up to students who are studying advanced calculus.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Kingston Upon Thames.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Kingston Upon Thames and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Kingston Upon Thames by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.