- Classes The class runs twice times a week and students can study both maths and English in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre. Students can 'drop in' at a convenient time to the centre to work on their own programme.
I am an enthusiastic tutor in English, Maths, 11+ and German. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths, Science, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, German (also for immigration) and interview techniques. I also carry out Mock Exams for Key Stage 2 and 3 and 7,11 and 13 Plus. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a kind, committed and reliable tutor who has a strong track record of getting superb results. I specialise in helping children to prepare for the 11+ and Common Entrance exams. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension and 11+ Vocabulary. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
I'm a passionate teacher who aims to awaken the love of music inside of my students. I love music so much and even more than that! I am able to teach all abilities, so I hope everyone can benefit from music. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach violin, viola, music theory and chamber music coaching. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Classes are open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays for English and/or Maths - Ages and Levels Covered Age restrictions are not applied as Kumon recognises that every child is different and unique. The Programme is designed to identify each child's ability by way of a diagnostic test and then through instruction and support, nurturing each child to excel and achieve better results.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment carried out in your own home. The basic programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required.
I'm a friendly and organised teacher of singing and EFL. I've had great results with past students and have successfully prepared singing students for drama school auditions and LAMDA and ABRSM exams as well as EFL students with Cambridge exams.
I have over 10 years experience teaching students with their education . I concentrate my efforts on 'private tuition' in which I have had considerable success and find stimulating and rewarding.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
- Classes When students arrive at the Centre they swap their completed homework for new homework and collect their class work for the day. Students will typically be in class for 20-30 minutes per subject. I use their record of work completed to monitor progress and set targets.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on coming to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. Students work in small groups, with an appropriately qualified and fully trained mentor.
A fun filled interactive session, with practical hands on learning. Learning should be fun not a seen as a chore My passion is for students to achieve deep understanding of key concepts and acquire skills that allow them to explore the world of learning. I want to help every child achieve their full potential.
If you can’t explain it to your grandma then you don’t understand it yourself- simple breakdowns of the most complicated topics with drawings and objects - even quantum physics can be simplified
I am a psychotherapist working with SEN pupils (autism, ADHD, global delay, speech delay) on their journey towards accessing education. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I work either therapeutically or as a tutor with children 0 - 12 years old to address the processes that make speech, reading and writing difficult. This may take different forms depending on each individual and their needs.
As a highly qualified Dyslexia specialist, with over 20 years tutoring literacy, motivation difficulties, dyslexia, dyspraxia, aspergers and mild autism, I have had successes at all levels! Students gain confidence to find that learning can be fun. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor in all the Arts subjects as well as numeracy and basic Biology.
I am a qualified and experienced teacher and have been tutoring privately on a regular basis for nearly six years. I recently graduated from UCL-IOE, majored in Applied Linguistics - Bilingual Learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mandarin Chinese - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello! I recently came to London from California. I was a year four teacher in California for three years, then I taught English as a foreign language my last year. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, maths, science, and social science. My social science qualifications are American, however. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My name is Julija and I am a qualified linguist and a professional Russian language tutor. I offer high quality one-to-one tuition for children and adults and I am ready to tailor the lessons to students' needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Russian language and Russian culture. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelor's degree in Russian philology.
I believe learning happens best in a safe and trusting environment with lots of speaking, listening and fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I'm an Advanced Skills Teacher in Primary Education. I specialise in Special Educational Needs and Primary Literacy but also can support Numeracy. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We aim to foster a love of learning through encouraging independent thinking, giving praise and nurturing confidence. We also apply instruction that is pitched at just the right level for each individual child. Kumon's programmes provide long-term benefits which give students the best chance of succeeding in school and adult life.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on MATHS and ENGLISH. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Kumon is suited to all children, whether struggling, gifted or in between and from Early Years onwards.
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over six years' experience within the education field. I have been tutoring English and mathematics for over two years and have supported children to pass their entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary curriculum and children with special needs. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
- Classes Kumon offers a regular, flexible,tailored approach to learning based on the well-known Kumon method-easy start point, regular study,little and often at the 'just right' level for each child. As much repetition as you need - to gain confidence and fluency,catch up with school and even surpass it to become a truly independent learner.
Boost your child's skills and confidence without spending a fortune! I'm an experienced tutor who has a proven track record of helping students achieve absolutely remarkable results. It's time to unlock your child's potential. Let's start planning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have (too many!) years of experience teaching Maths, English, History and French - from primary school to GCSE.
I have an exam-focused approach whilst making the subject enjoyable to learn. I tailor each lesson according to the individual student and focus on their different needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all 11+ subjects (Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Maths and English) KS2 Maths, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA in Politics and Psychology.
- Classes We teach English and maths to children as young as 3 years old up until those at GCSE level. We also run a separate class for adults who require assistance in Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for children of all ages as well as adults. - Opening Times Classes run on Mondays from 2.30pm until 6.30pm and on weekends.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn." - Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily English up to A level and the 11 plus for entry to London day schools. I also have experience teaching maths up to age 11, having taught at a London prep school.
I have been supporting children in nursery and reception, as well as children in years 1, 2 and 3 since 2005 and have been very involved with children with a wide range of challenges, working very closely with the speech therapist at the school.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Wembley.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Wembley and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Wembley by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.