- Classes First Class Learning (FCL) is a leading after-school maths and English programme aimed at the National Curriculum. It has been developed by a British team of educationalists specifically to support the National Curriculum in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (and the Scottish equivalent) and is supported by the Dyspraxia Foundation.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn." - Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily English up to A level and the 11 plus for entry to London day schools. I also have experience teaching maths up to age 11, having taught at a London prep school.
I have been supporting children in nursery and reception, as well as children in years 1, 2 and 3 since 2005 and have been very involved with children with a wide range of challenges, working very closely with the speech therapist at the school.
My name is Julija and I am a qualified linguist and a professional Russian language tutor. I offer high quality one-to-one tuition for children and adults and I am ready to tailor the lessons to students' needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Russian language and Russian culture. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelor's degree in Russian philology.
I believe learning happens best in a safe and trusting environment with lots of speaking, listening and fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I'm an Advanced Skills Teacher in Primary Education. I specialise in Special Educational Needs and Primary Literacy but also can support Numeracy. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We aim to foster a love of learning through encouraging independent thinking, giving praise and nurturing confidence. We also apply instruction that is pitched at just the right level for each individual child. Kumon's programmes provide long-term benefits which give students the best chance of succeeding in school and adult life.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on MATHS and ENGLISH. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Kumon is suited to all children, whether struggling, gifted or in between and from Early Years onwards.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? At the moment, I am currently in my second year Brunel University studying English language and literature. I gained a 2.1 for my first year. I am also undertaking the Student Associates Scheme, which is helping me to understand the world of teaching by completing teaching lectures and gaining school based experience. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a believer in play-based learning/hands-on learning for younger children. There are many different ways to engage children and this is dependent on their learning style, needs and abilities.
My teaching methods have enabled many pupils to successfully get into a variety of Grammar Schools (including Tiffin Girls, Langley. Slough Grammar etc). I am able to assist students in building their confidence, reaching their full potentials and stretching their abilities whilst maintaining high academic performances.
I am a qualified paralegal, however I also teach French. French is also my second language, therefore as well as teaching the language I can give students an insight into the culture to encourage them to find the language enjoyable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualfied teacher who has worked with children for 15 years. I tutor 3-7 year olds with phonics, reading, writing, maths, social interaction, language development (DLD), behaviour and physical development including SEN.
I am an enthusiastic tutor in English, Maths, 11+ and German. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths, Science, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, German (also for immigration) and interview techniques. I also carry out Mock Exams for Key Stage 2 and 3 and 7,11 and 13 Plus. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a kind, committed and reliable tutor who has a strong track record of getting superb results. I specialise in helping children to prepare for the 11+ and Common Entrance exams. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension and 11+ Vocabulary. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
I'm a passionate teacher who aims to awaken the love of music inside of my students. I love music so much and even more than that! I am able to teach all abilities, so I hope everyone can benefit from music. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach violin, viola, music theory and chamber music coaching. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Classes are open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays for English and/or Maths - Ages and Levels Covered Age restrictions are not applied as Kumon recognises that every child is different and unique. The Programme is designed to identify each child's ability by way of a diagnostic test and then through instruction and support, nurturing each child to excel and achieve better results.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment carried out in your own home. The basic programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required.
I'm a friendly and organised teacher of singing and EFL. I've had great results with past students and have successfully prepared singing students for drama school auditions and LAMDA and ABRSM exams as well as EFL students with Cambridge exams.
- Classes The class runs twice times a week and students can study both maths and English in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre. Students can 'drop in' at a convenient time to the centre to work on their own programme.
Hello everyone, I am a professional pianist and enthusiastic teacher, currently teaching at the British music school in Ruislip area. I hope to share my piano expertise and love of teaching with students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical piano at all levels. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, KS3).
- Classes An after school pregramme for Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered 3+ onwards. - Opening Times Mondays and Wednesdays from 4.15pm to 6.15pm - Tuition Fees Single subject- £55 Discounts avialable.
I base my teaching on reaching specific targets and objectives for children in a fun and exciting learning environment
I have been tutoring all ages in Maths and English in person and online 3 years. I focus on positively encouraging and engaging students, focusing on improving grades and confidence. I also tutor psychology, science and history. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English from Key Stage 1 to GCSE. I also tutor 11+ maths, psychology, science and history.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on MATHS and ENGLISH. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Kumon is suited to all children, whether struggling, gifted or just in need of a boost and from Early Years onwards.
My teaching are varied and bespoke to suit all levels and ages. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Piano, Classical, Jazz/ Blues and Pop and Singing. Music GCSE/As A level. Piano grades ABRSM and Guildhall, Music Theory, Musicianship, Prep Tests.
I am a psychotherapist working with SEN pupils (autism, ADHD, global delay, speech delay) on their journey towards accessing education. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I work either therapeutically or as a tutor with children 0 - 12 years old to address the processes that make speech, reading and writing difficult. This may take different forms depending on each individual and their needs.
As a highly qualified Dyslexia specialist, with over 20 years tutoring literacy, motivation difficulties, dyslexia, dyspraxia, aspergers and mild autism, I have had successes at all levels! Students gain confidence to find that learning can be fun. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor in all the Arts subjects as well as numeracy and basic Biology.
I am a qualified and experienced teacher and have been tutoring privately on a regular basis for nearly six years. I recently graduated from UCL-IOE, majored in Applied Linguistics - Bilingual Learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mandarin Chinese - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello! I recently came to London from California. I was a year four teacher in California for three years, then I taught English as a foreign language my last year. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, maths, science, and social science. My social science qualifications are American, however. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Hounslow.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Hounslow and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hounslow by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.