I have a strong 11+ pass rate, delighting many parents. I am considered a consistently excellent teacher in an Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' school, tailoring learning to suit individual students with a wide range of approaches and current resources.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
My teaching methodology is perfect for anyone who is seeking confidence reading and writing in English. I am degree qualified so I can teach up to degree level. For those well practised in English, I offer opportunities for my students to write their own book and get it published. All a part of the programme. Imagine having your own published book on the market. I can get your works into print.
I believe confidence is key to success. The right foundations help to promote curiosity and with a little gentle encouragement, fun, support and constructive feedback it's amazing what can be achieved! I offer a customised approach to tutoring, tailoring my methods to the individual and their learning style to achieve the best outcomes. I tutor In English, Philosophy, History and Politics.
I like to make my teaching as fun as possible creating fun ways to solve difficult problems, I am very calm natured and would spend as much time as needed to help the child understand
A Star Tutors rugby employs a range of qualified and experienced tutors and so are able to provide a tutor for all types of Students. As everyone learns differently we are able to cater for this.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
I aim to break down barriers to children's learning and release their potential. I communicate well with parents and listen to concerns they may have. I put the child in the centre at all times to ensure higher confidence and improved self-esteem.
I am an Economics and Management graduate from the University of Bristol. I am pursuing a fulfilling career as a Maths tutor to all levels up to GCSE, I am an effective communicator and I dedicate my time to explaining concepts in a motivating way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature and Economics. My specialisation in English Literature is Old and Medieaval Literature and in Economics I am most qualified academically in development and international Economics but have been a trader and as such have a strong finance knowledge also. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an outstanding teacher who makes learning enjoyable, accessible and engaging whilst focussing on meeting the individual needs of every student. Through teaching online, your learning experience can take place anywhere as well as being more interactive.
I have a high 11+ pass rate. I teach sympathetically, with praise and encouragement, but also work to raise standards through high expectations. I have a thorough knowledge of the new curriculum and use the most effective and up-to-date resources. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths English Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
I teach English Language, English Literature, UCAS statements, Oxbridge entry ELAT/BMAT and essays, University Mock Interviews. I teach GCSE, Common Entrance, 11+ and primary SATs. I teach able or underachieving students. I personalise all learning. I am about delivering success.
I love working with all sorts of people to help them realise their dream and full potential. Come and have a chat and lets see if we can put together a plan today. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach a multitude of different subjects including portfolio learning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Masters, a BA Hons degree.
I am an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced tutor of over 11 years.I have had great success in preparing students to gain entry into their desired schools and I thrive to see my students progress and achieve their chosen grades in their subjects.
Anybody can achieve anything: it is the desire to be successful that counts! - Which subject(s) do you teach? My passion and focus is English, and I aim to pass this passion on to all of my students through lessons that are filled with fun, engaging discussion and exciting tasks. My particular areas of expertise is helping students to prepare for English GCSE examinations.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Drama at Secondary level. I have noticed how students may know the text they are analysing very well; however, they often do not know how to write the answer. I can help with essay writing, text analysis, or any aspect of English you need help in. I will also make it as fun as possible! - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Kumon offers individualized programme so your child will work at a pace that is tailored to his/her specific needs. Personal attention is given to every child. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for Maths and English for all age groups.
I teach reading, writing and spelling to dyslexic children in Coventry. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach literacy (reading, writing and spelling) and numeracy to children who have been diagnosed as dyslexic or have similar problems. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bsc(Hons), PGCE, PGDip in Education(dyslexia). I have a degree and a diploma in dyslexia.
English can be the most boring subject - trust me I know. But sometimes using different methods you can actually find it fun! It will be more than sitting down at a desk reading over pieces of texts, you will be doing fun activities that will help you not only learn Language devices but remember them.
- Classes After an free initial assessment, students attend weekly after school sessions in Maths and English. They drop into the centre for approximately 15-30 minutes, where tasks are completed and a small amount of homework is set for each day of the week. The programmes of work are tailored to each student's needs, and help them achieve National Curriculum outcomes.
I have tutored students in a primary school setting in reading comprehension and SATs preparation. I am readily available to assist students in higher level English study such as GCSE and A Level. I tend to teach in a verbal method in explaining answers and I'm very approachable in that I work with how the student feels they learn best.
Hello, My name is Emma and I'm a journalist and writer based in Leicester. I've been tutoring for about 6 years now and previously worked as a live-in tutor and au pair for three children aged 4 to 11. I tutor in Maths and Science up to GCSE level and can tutor in Philosophy, English, and Politics to A level.
Lessons at my home or local public place such as a library etc. I would approach the tutoring lessons by first identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the student with their help. We will then go on to improve those areas using appropriate methods and resources such as practice papers, reading around certain topics etc.
Hi! I'm Chloe and am currently studying Media at university. I teach English Math and Media, the first two I teach up to and including GCSE and media up to A Level/ BTEC. I am also part of the teacher training course at university and think this has really helped develop myself as a tutor.
I aim to provide a tailored, personalised service to suit the individual pupil or student, focused on the syllabus or other examination requirements, whilst also setting the student's learning into a broader, "real world" context where applicable.
I like to teach in a way most suited for the individual, whether that be teaching them a catchy song to remember what the fruits of the spirit are or whether that be sitting with the child and a whiteboard going through each challenge step by step. I think its extremely important for both the tutor and the student to know what level they are working at and what they need to do to improve.
I am a fully qualified teacher and tutor with over 20 years worth experience in teaching and tutoring. I love working with pre school and primary aged children and seeing them blossom with confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary subjects and with my early years background I can specialise in Phonics and early reading for children who need extra help.
Education is key. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Business Studies GCSE and Alevel, Maths (KS1-3) and English (KS1-3). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a honours degree in Business Studies (BA); I have a masters in ICT in Education (MA); I have a post graduate certificate in Business and Economics Education (PGCE).
I am an enthusiastic, friendly, warm person with a passion for theatre and education. I have 25 years of experience teaching children and adults of all ages.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Rugby.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Rugby and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Rugby by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.