The class method is to use alternative sources of study and match those with students needs. Focus on the areas of memory and exam technique, as these are the main points that students need help with. My experience is what defines me.
I am a published author with 63 titles to my name that include adult and children's fiction. I have a BA (Hons) degree in English and a passion for the subject.
I aim to draw on my teaching experiences to provide personalised learning opportunities which are clear and easy to understand. I will be able to structure lessons to suit your needs and learning styles in order for you to meet your goals.
I use multi media and stress free approach great listener and don't loose my temper if you ever struggle I rather talk tho methods rather than giving stacks of work and discuss how you want the lesson to go
My teaching method varies with each individual. Each student will have their own preferences about how they would like to be taught and I will adjust my teaching to help meet individual needs. I like to use a range of methods whilst teaching to help students with their learning.
I am an extremely friendly and enthusiastic teacher. I use a range of fun, interactive methods to ensure progression takes place. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach across the Primary Curriculum. My strength is Mathematics and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied a Bachelor of Education Degree for four years at the University of Derby.
I have been working within the Equine World all my life, studying and gaining a Bachelors Degree in Equine Psychology & Physiology many years ago, then as a business for three decades plus. I then, through demand of clientele, wrote a book about my work with horses and the problems that they can have.
I try to ensure maximal student involvement in my classes. The subjects I teach are often quite subjective and I find the best way to learn in them is through hands-on experience. If necessary I can give forthright instruction but I prefer to keep things open, friendly and discursive.
I teach from the basics to give my student an understanding of what we will be learning through out time.
I am an 18 year old college student studying animal management. I have 10 GCSES at A-C level with both English language and literature at an A. I have almost 10 weeks worth of experience working in a primary school and plenty more working with children of that age. I'm very motivated and would love to work with children in the future as I enjoy it so much.
I aim to give innovative and creative lessons as a way of teaching English as more than just its basic principles. Integrating both language and literature teaching methods to ensure the students learn English as an enjoyable and interactive subject.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily I teach classical piano to adults and children of all ages and skill levels in the comfort of the student's own home. However, I also offer English (Literature and Language), Music and Art tuition for A-Level and GCSE students of all abilities. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an A-Level student from Peterborough. I currently tutor year 11 students at my school (Jack Hunt School) to achieve their target grades in English literature and English Language.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following subjects: A-Level and GCSE Art; A-Level and GCSE English Literature; GCSE Biology; Creative Writing; Essay Writing and Proofreading; Undergraduate-level in History of Art. For undergraduate-level Art History, it will depend on what modules the student needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, English Literature, Classical Civilisations, and English as a Foreign Language (EFL). - Tell me about your qualifications. English Literature BA (Hons) Cardiff University (2.
I am a recent English graduate from Loughborough University, now a teaching assistant in a local primary school. Through personal experience in the modern education system, I am able to offer help to primary and secondary students in English, Geography, and Primary level Maths and Science. Each session will be adapted to suit the pupil with online support via email outside of tutor time.
My teaching is based on the enrichment of vocabulary with the introduction of grammar to build fluency. I devote considerable time to conversational practice using different scenarios to create the need for vocabulary and grammar to be used. I encourage students to read the language, initially advertisements, then small newspaper articles followed by books.
Dynamic, serious fun successful mainstream and SEN teacher..... Programmes of study designed to meet students individual needs using up to date resources. Recognised as an Outstanding Teacher. Examiner for GCSE English Language and Literature.
I am a retired primary school teacher with over 35 years in the primary field. I am very keen for children to feel excited by challenges and learning and believe children can reach their potential with careful structure and progression. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have a passion for primary maths but teach all areas of primary needs.
- Classes Kumon provides individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times when each child works on their own individualised study programme.. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
My name is Chrissie Fadipe and I give lessons in English and English Literature from KS3, KS4 and English as an additional language. I believe in the importance of building a good rapport with students and showing them the relevance of what they are learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I always teach in the comfort of your own home, with Piano and Theory of Music Tuition being my main focus. However, I also teacher Early Years Music, KS1, 2 and 3 Maths and KS1 and KS2 English. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have qualificatons in Music performance and theory from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM).
My passion for teaching is evident; my lessons are fun, well-planned, designed to capture the interest of the student and catered to their individual needs. I am a relatable, reliable and enthusiastic tutor who enjoys supporting children to make progress.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Peterborough.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Peterborough and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Peterborough by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.