I base my teaching on how well a student can "ingest" information and how well they do. If they need help with a subject I'll help. I offer my lessons at a low price so you will be able to afford more lessons for you or your child.
I will tailor my teaching methodology based on student’s preferences. I will focus on areas that need working on in whatever way helps make it clear.
I am passionate about education and feel I have the creativity, patience, experience and pedagogical knowledge to deliver a high-quality tutoring service to a wide range of age groups and abilities. My main subjects are Primary, English Literature, English Language and History, which I tutor to all school levels (A-level, IB, GCSE, IGCSE etc.), 11+, 13+ and 16+.
I am currently training to be an English Teacher, so I am providing tutoring sessions for secondary school pupils. I am friendly and will adapt my teaching style to suit your needs. I will also provide recommendations on textbooks that will be able to help.
Thank you for browsing my tutor profile. Please contact me if you'd like to chat about having some tuition in French or Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and Spanish. - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied for a BA Hons in Modern Languages at the University of Manchester, and I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Linguistics from the University of Manchester as well.
- Classes Classes run on Mondays and Thursdays from 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (last entry 5 p.m.) and operate on a 'drop in' basis within those times. Your child should be with us for approximately half an hour. Before starting study, you child will do some small exercises to determine where they should start on the programme.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
I am a very dedicated and determined person and know I can deliver what I am required to with real interest and motivation be it related to my work or the community. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Science Chemistry Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have always performed well academically and have a passion for learning. I excel in the literary subjects, and geography. I am 19 years old and currently taking a break from my own studies, I am planning to continue at university.
I give lessons to pupils aged 9-17, from primary SATS preparation to A Level preparation for the subject English, specifically Literature. I have worked as a Peer Mentor in The University of Leeds, working with five students to help them to settle in to university life. I am approachable, friendly, attentive, inquisitive and endeavour to help others.
I have taught as a secondary school English teacher for 5 years. I tutor GCSE students regularly and offer support for KS3 English, GCSE English Language and Literature and A Level English Literature. I tailor the lessons to the individual needs of the student.
I am a newly qualified teacher in North Cheshire who is looking to expand their horizons and assist and support individuals achieve their goals. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Health and social care and adult literacy. Also am interested in Native Speaker work with foreign students who want to improve their English conversation. - Tell me about your qualifications.
We will both be tutoring the same child/children. We will both be fociusing on the same child/children so they get extra support in order to pass future exams. We will be teaching a variety of topics such as reading, spelling and other basic English skills. We will be charging £10 an hour between us.
My approach to teaching English is creative. With specialist training in dyslexia awareness, I believe reading and writing can be de encrypted through poetry, rhyme and song to make learning not only educational, but entertaining and fun.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English (both Language and Literature), Literacy, English as a Foreign Language (EFL) and Adult Literacy. I also teach French, German and Italian. - Tell me about your qualifications. Please see the beginning of my profile with regard to my qualifications. Additionally, I hold both German and Italian qualifications at A Level.
My teaching approach is fun, relaxed and friendly.
Methodology conforms to each student, as my belief is that everyone has his/her own way of approaching the process of studying
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week. The Kumon programmes provide supplementary study, designed in a very logical, step by step, way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a newly qualified primary school teacher. I can teach all curriculum subjects. Throughout my education, I have mainly studied Drama, Performance and Media, ICT and Languages. These are my strengths when teaching. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in ICT and Education Studies.
My teaching method at a university level is to ask students about what they would like help with. Thus I tailor my teaching to support each student's needs. I will develop a plan with students and we will work through their assignments systematically.
I am a 23 year old Writer/Actor and English Literature Graduate, and have been working in an inner city primary school for the past 16 months. I have tutored English previously, facilitated drama workshops, and led group lessons. I am comfortable with teaching one to one and within a group setting.
I am a recent graduate from the University of Leicester, where I received a Master's Degree in Modern Literature with Merit, as well as a 2.1 in English for my undergraduate degree. I can provide assistance & coaching for anybody at a pre-university level on any aspect of English Literature or Language.
I follow whatever curriculum is provided by the school and try to deliver it using strategies which ensure the learner has more chance of assimilating the subject content whilst developing his capacity to cross reference information and answer questions correctly
My teaching methodology is centred on the learner.
I enjoy developing a good relationship with my pupils in order for both them to enjoy the lessons and feel comfortable enough to be able to tell me what they feel they need.
As a young person who has recently sat GCSE's , I know the courses inside out- as exemplified by my results (10 A/A*s). I tutor primary school children for help with entrance exams and GCSE candidates who want to boost their grades up to the A* / Level 9 bracket in English , Mathematics, Biology , Chemistry , Physics and History.
A professional teacher DBS checked. Spanish English GCSE. Companies Land Rover Jaguar and Santander Bank . IELTS to university students from The University of Liverpool Dentistry Hospital. 11+ entrance exams - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach Spanish GCSE/ Reading /Listening, writing exam practise for AQA/ Edexcel and the Welsh board. I teach EFL (Cambridge exams) IELTS .
I am a student at the University of Edinburgh studying English language, and did my A-Levels in English language, English literature, and psychology. I live in Ellesmere Port May - September, so I am available for summer tutoring before the school year starts. I am available to help with students up to A2 level with their studies in English.
- Classes We offer a maths and English programme which is based on a 'drop in' session to the centre twice per week. - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon is an established, international and very successful company which offers individualised programmes to suit the needs of all students from age 3 to 16.
I base my classes on individual needs, thus teach my teaching methodology is Principled Eclecticism – fitting the method to the learner, not the learner to the method.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Runcorn.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Runcorn and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Runcorn by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.