I am a marketing consultant, originally from Italy where I gained University qualifications in classics, communications, PR and classical piano. In London for 8 years, I will be happy to tutor students of any age and background. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Italian, Marketing, Business, Classical Piano, English Law, Media and Communications. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a full time Curriculum Leader of Business and Economics teaching GCSE, BTEC l2/l3 and A Level. I have a Masters of Science degree in Business Management and a Bachelors in Business. I studied at Manchester University for my PGCE where I was graded an 'Outstanding' teacher. My method draws from delivering exam focused practice and high quality subject knowledge checks.
I have a proven track record of providing students and professionals tailored support to achieve their goals.
I am a law Graduate who is currently undertaken her Masters part time, I have all A*-C GCSE's as well as all A*-B A-levels. My core subjects include Business studies, English, Law and Sociology at all levels. I believe that in order for anyone to learn they must do it for themselves and I am there to guide them through each stage.
I have been studying business studies for over 5 years, from GCSE to A-levels and lastly my degree. Over the years I have learned a range of techniques which I would love to share, the use of these techniques is crucial in getting you the grade you deserve.
I teach students the step by step process breaking concepts and keywords. Making sure students understand thr importance in business.
I have been teaching since 4 years to O-levels and A-levels and I know how to deal with kids. I have a simple rule which is do not go further unless the student doesn’t grab the idea properly and interestingly.
GCSE or A Level students studying Economics, Business Studies or Accounting wanting well planned personalised lessons to attain your maximum potential. Through a rather friendly approach, students would find their education to progress at a faster rate with clear lesson structures and effective teaching methods.
An Imperial College Business School graduate with 10 years tutoring and coaching experience. I am a female tutor with an exceptionally high success rate as I develop a unique coaching & tutoring methodology for each individual client.
I am a business management graduate who studied business at A levels and GCSE. I will be able to cover content from any of these level. I will use visuals for students to understand topics and will show online ways of learning.
Super Specialist Nat'l Award Winning Doctorate Certified Expert in HRM, MBA, CIPD, Entrance Exams & ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia. National Award rec'g teaching 11546 + students to 100% A* assured excellence. Fully Insured & qualified - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A Level English, 11+ exam and 13+ exam.
I am a self motivated tutor, passionate about teaching Accounting and Business related subjects. Qualified professionally and with solid academic background. Experience with Big four accounting firms and currently a private management consultant. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Accounting, Finance and Business related subjects. For professional, Degree and Advanced level students.
21 yrs teaching experience, Entrance Exam expert, A level ex-examiner/lecturer, HRM/Mngt Essay//Dissertation writing ,FRSM, FRSH, FRSA, PostDoc Dip'l, MA, MPhil, PGCE, Chartered MCIPD, Oxford PhD, Trinity DSc, assessor/ examiner, consultant, coach, - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, 11+ and Business Administration (MBA) and the subjects listed above.
AwardWinning Oxford University Qualified Examiner, Assessor, lecturer & doctoral degree holder, Cambridge University certified with 19 years exp. Author of Entrance Exam Win, various GCSE & A level Humanities, Languages and Business studies books - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach specific A level and International A-level, BA and MBA and Human Resource Management.
Please see below - Which subject(s) do you teach? I AM AN A LEVEL AND GCSE TUTOR who has taught foreign modern languages and also has taught HRM and business -AND AS/A LEVEL - BA AND MA - MBA - PROOF READING AND ESSAY WRITING FOR SUBJECTS- ENGLISH, POLITICS, SOCIOLOGY PSYCHOLOGY AND BUSINESS STUDIES. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Oxford Univ Doctorate holder & qualified Multi-Award winning Tutor with 2290 successful clients/students Cambridge Univ cert Senior Examiner/Lecturer, IFL & Chartered CIPD Member.
I am an experienced Head of Business Studies and I also moderate for Edexcel. I am truly passionate about ensuring my students achieve or exceed their potential and can assure you I will do everything possible to make sure this happens. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialism is Business Studies, but I am also able to provide Economics, Citizenship and 11 plus tuition.
I am a research analyst at the prestigious London Business School's Centre for Hedge Fund Research & Education.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have been teaching Business Studies and Economics for GCSE and A-level for almost 4 years. - Tell me about your qualifications. Msc in Economics and Finance and Management from Bristol University; Phd in Business and Management from at Westmintster University (ongoing). - How much do you charge? I charge 26 pounds per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Business Studies, Maths, French, Japanese and Portuguese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Warwick, and a BA (Hons) degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Cambridge.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Accounting, Bookkeeping, Taxation Business management, Business Finance Payroll, General Business Skills, Letter Writing, and Business Communication Office management. - How much do you charge? If you learn for more than one course or more than 5 sessions or learn online there are discounts available from 5%-20%.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics and Business Studies. - How much do you charge? For a group of 5 I can give 2 pounds off. A group of more than 5 can be negotiated based on the amount of students. There may also be travel costs. - Where do you teach? I normally teach at students' houses, at locations at most 5 miles from Edgware in Northwest London.
- Classes Morning classes: 09.00 - 12.15 (Monday to Friday) Evening classes: 18.30 - 20.30 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Private lessons are by appointment between 13.30 and 17.00 on weekdays. - Ages and Levels Covered From 16 years+, and all levels covered. - Opening Times We're open daily from 9am to 5pm. - Tuition Fees Fees vary depending on the number of lessons booked.
I provide lessons for everyone who requires urgent or even ad hoc support in the fields of Commerce, Accounting, Marketing, HR or Management & Leadership. I teach with passion these subjects and want the students to have fun and not just to learn but also to be able to apply the newly gained knowledge. My aim is to measure up and always tailor the lessons on individual needs and requirements.
As a student teacher, I am a passionate tutor with experience, and like to use different techniques to help my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can tutor students on all levels of maths from key stage 1 up to ALevel. I can also tutor in GCSE Business and assist in 11+ and 13+ exams. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am the Director an exclusive tuition agency called The Tutor Solution and provide an extremely in depth level of teaching. I am a specialist when it comes to GCSE/A level exams,engaging with students ensuring they surpass their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Business Studies Economics Maths Accounting Finance - Tell me about your qualifications.
HI! My name is Isabella. I have proven experience in tutoring. LLB(Hons), LLM, FCIPD I have been working in the corporate world for +15 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: - Italian (I am mother tongue, academically qualified - degree and master's degree). - English (I am bilingual and have been living in the UK for +10 years).
- Classes Private Tuition: We're specialised in helping Business, Finance, and Accounting students. We offer: * Personalised, customised sessions that suit your learning requirements. * Jargon free, student friendly learning. * Exam strategies and exam focused sessions. * Easy, structured learning so that you can learn quickly and efficiently. * Step by step results driven mentoring and guidance.
My methodology is to build rapport with my students so they feel comfortable and then to investigate their method of learning and adapt to that. I like to find out what the person i am teaching wants from learning what i have to offer and how they hope to use it.
My method of teaching you will be specifically tailored to you. No two lessons with my students are the same. I aim to give you the most effective lessons by focusing on your specific learning styles and learning habits so you have the best chance of succeeding.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Business Studies,
find private lessons close to Wembley.
Pick your own coach to help you learn business studies. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in business studies in Wembley and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Wembley by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.