Hi. I'm Manohar. I am certified by the Chartered Institute of Linguists as a qualified professional translator, interpreter and tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French, Spanish, Portuguese and EFL. I can also provide Translation, Interpreting, Proofreading and Creative Writing services in those languages. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Learn English with a professional, native teacher! Thank you for reading my profile and nice to meet you!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach English as a foreign language, including all the Cambridge exams such as IELTS, BEC, First Certificate of English and even TOEFL. I also teach GCSE and A-Level, translation and public speaking. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We strive to provide the highest quality courses using teaching methods that comply with the Common European Framework for Languages. We have a long established expertise in preparing students for GCSE and A level all across London (St Paul's, Westminster, Harrodian schools...), this includes a free mock exam to assess the student's progress.
- Classes Morning classes: 09.00 - 12.15 (Monday to Friday) Evening classes: 18.30 - 20.30 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Private lessons are by appointment between 13.30 and 17.00 on weekdays. - Ages and Levels Covered From 16 years+, and all levels covered. - Opening Times We're open daily from 9am to 5pm. - Tuition Fees Fees vary depending on the number of lessons booked.
I'm CRB/DBS checked with experience in tutÐ¾ring, university lecturing, sÐ¾ftwÐ°re engineering, trÐ°nslÐ°tiÐ¾n, interpreting, exam invigilation and cooking. I cÐ°n teÐ°ch ICT/IT, Hindi, Punjabi and Indian cooking to students of all levels. - Which subject(s) do you teach? IT, ICT, Java, Database, Computing, Hindi, Punjabi, Indian vegatarian cooking.
One- on -one coaching Deep diving into weaknesses and turning these into strengths. Bespoke knowledge sessions to make you marketable and promote your key skills. I will hold an initial session to understand your exact needs and then tailor the subsequent help/sessions to this.
Providing personal coaching on 1:1 to students and professionals with an aim to increase their potential by removing their limiting believes. Coaching areas: personal performance, leadership, conflict resolution, career management, strategic planning, performance evaluation, risk management, planning and customer focus.
Hi! I'm Margherita and I'm a CLTA qualified teacher. I'm Italian and I teach Italian, Spanish, English for beginners and interpreting and translation techniques. I give individual and group classes to any age students, with an engaging method. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Italian and Spanish at all levels and to any age students and English for beginners.
Your interest in German tuition may be due to exams, a university course, German relatives, an audition, or the unique German sense of humour - I'll help you prepare for all of that. I enjoy teaching a lot and will make sure you enjoy your progress! - Which subject(s) do you teach? German: basics, conversation, GCSE, iGCSE and A-Level exams, German for university students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language; Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Spanish up to A-level. I tutor the above subjects, plus Physics at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Neuroscience; TESOL qualified; Superior Level DELE Spanish Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 an hour, and £30 for 2 hours.
I am an enthusiastic teacher of English with a vast experience in the field of English, English Literature and TESOL. I am a specialist when it comes to 11+ and GCSE exams and will engage with students ensuring they surpass their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and English Literature GCSE 11+ English & Maths TESOL - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am passionate about languages and teaching them. I believe anyone can learn a language and try to create, fun, imaginative yet focused lessons to aid learning! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Spanish and English (not as a foreign language.) I am also tutor in preparation for LAMDA examinations. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Master graduate speaks native Chinese and excellent English. abundant experience in translating English news into Chinese, proofreading, Chinese-teaching and oral-interpreting - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chinese to any age and level.
I was brought up bi-lingual in England and France which gave me a taste for languages and different cultures. I also speak Portuguese and some Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and French I focus on English as a foreign language at intermediate and advanced levels.
Hello, Namaste! I am a native Hindi speaker from New Delhi, India - living in the UK. I provide specialized online lessons to all age groups. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Hindi, Punjabi and Gujarati. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a native Hindi speaker from New Delhi, India - living in the UK. - How much do you charge? Fees vary depending on various factors.
I am a passionate musician from Germany who studied at the Royal College of Music, now completing a Master of Music & Performance at Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I work as a teacher, coach, tutor and freelance musician. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin and Viola lessons, Chamber music coaching, Music theory and practical musicianship.
I am a committed performer and tutor with 9 years of teaching experience in UK. I'm dedicated, flexible, and enjoy creating a joyful learning environment for all ages and abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, Piano, Music Theory, Maths, Mandarin Chinese - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelor and Masters of Music (Distinction) - Royal Academy of Music.
Graduated in Classics. Currently studying for a Bachelor of Music (Hons) at the Royal College of Music, London, UK. Time and fares flexibility. Available to travel in London Western and Central areas. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - ITALIAN: all ages and abilities - LATIN: all ages and abilities - GREEK (ancient): GCSE; A Level; H.E. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an experienced English language teacher, with four years' experience teaching in the UK to upwards of 50 nationalities, and three years (in the distant past!) in Japan. For me the key to success is to establish a good relationship with a student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English for all purposes - conversation, pronunciation, exams (Cambridge, IELTS), business, etc.
Hope to transmit my passion for languages and digital art. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Spanish and English as a foreign language. I also teach Photoshop and work as a translator, interpreter and proof-reader. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a master in Foreign Applied Languages and specialised in teaching and translation.
I am a freelance Translator/Linguist who is keen on sharing her knowledge of and passion for language with others. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A-Level: English Language, English Literature, Spanish, Geography, French Other qualifications: FCE, ESOL - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We offer bespoke private tuition in person and online in the following subjects and instruments: Mandarin, Maths, Violin, Piano, Guitar, Cello, Viola, Erhu (Chinese Violin) Areas we cover are: Hammersmith, Fulham, South Kensington, Kensington, Notting Hill, Chelsea, Mayfair, Marylebone, Hampstead, Westminster, Islington.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a pianist and a music therapist, so I mainly teach music, but I really enjoy teaching Italian and Greek, grammar and literature, too. It is nice to combine the subjects. I also speak Spanish and I can teach in each of these languages, which is both interesting and fun. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. Japanese language teaching certificate at the Institute of International Education in London, accredited by Cambridge University. - How much do you charge? 15 pounds p/h in the local area. 13 pounds for students. Group lessons are available on request. If I need to travel, an extra travel cost is added.
I'm a very sociable and approachable person with very wide spread interests. I work on the principle that most skills are like muscles that can be changed with effort and determination to improve. I seek to instill students with confidence.
I am an experienced teacher and tutor who has successfully helped many students gain confidence, improve their skills, increase their enjoyment of the subject and fulfil their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach secondary English language and literature, French, Spanish and EFL.
I love teaching and I offer an individual and holistic approach. I enjoy seeing people growing, reaching their dreams, gaining new skills. I'd love to assist you in this amazing process. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Voice Emission (for teachers, speakers, radio presenters, directors, sales assistants). Singing (pop/jazz). Breathing techniques (for singing, speaking and relaxation).
I am a qualified (DITALS certificate) and experienced Italian teacher and Life Coach. I run a school of languages "Ad Meliora Academy" and our students improve their languages learning different skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Italian (grammar, literature, culture and phonetics in a peculiar and enjoyable way!).
I am a classical trained piano teacher, and an italian and latin language tutor. My motto is: qui docet discit. Because teaching is giving and receiving every day. Especially from kids.
My learning style is to establish building a positive healthy relationship. From this the learner is the LEADER, this tool provides a platform for all growth and healthy learning.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Professional Transition,
find private lessons close to Northolt.
Pick your own coach to help you learn professional transition. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in professional transition in Northolt and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Northolt by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.