If you find a subject hard in school you can benefit from private tuition. My approach is to tailor lessons to your needs and interests, and to help you understand the topic and learn to love it. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Latin and Classical Civilisation/Ancient History. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Online teacher I am enthusiastic, engaged and highly experienced at providing an elite standard of teaching according to my students' needs, a standard I do not compromise on, whether online or in person. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As a school teacher and as a university lecturer, I have taught Ancient Greek, Latin and Classical Civilisation as well as English Literature and Language.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Russian language from elementary to post degree level, GCSE, A-levels etc. I teach both general and business language. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc (Hon) and BA Linguistics. - How much do you charge? £28 to £30 per hour. I charge fees for travel - please ask for details.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Computer Science up to University Masters level. - Tell me about your qualifications. First Class Honours from top London university. I am a recent undergraduate and obtained a first class honors in Computer Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £28 an hour which I think is fair and reasonable.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Russian and Modern Greek up to A-level, as well as English as a foreign language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied French, Russian and Interpreting at Sheffield University, and graduated with a 2:1 and a Distinction in spoken French. I have A-levels in English literature, French, fine art and Modern Greek.
Hello everyone! I'm an italian girl and I'm studying at Uel right now. I'll glad to teach someone my language in order to speak it and to make some money to live as everyone knows student life is hard. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Italian, help in organizing holidays in Italy, translation, writing essay - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm a very sociable and approachable person with very wide spread interests. I work on the principle that most skills are like muscles that can be changed with effort and determination to improve. I seek to instill students with confidence.
I am a mentor , personal coach , teacher and a graduate. I am very proactive academic person who finds it very awarding when my learners are achieving grades and moving up.
My learning style is to establish building a positive healthy relationship. From this the learner is the LEADER, this tool provides a platform for all growth and healthy learning.
Hello, Namaste! I am a native Hindi speaker from New Delhi, India - living in the UK. I provide specialized online lessons to all age groups. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Hindi, Punjabi and Gujarati. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a native Hindi speaker from New Delhi, India - living in the UK. - How much do you charge? Fees vary depending on various factors.
Currently an Insight Analyst - leading organisation in Sports/Broadcasting sector, ex KPMG Management Consultant. Offering lessons to anyone willing to learn and win! I like to teach using real life examples and have fun with it, all positive and with energy.
Hola! I am a Spanish and Drama tutor with a lot of experience and patience! Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question that I have not replied in the following interview! Good luck in finding your tutor! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Spanish and Drama. I am able to teach Catalan as well. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a cheerful fun person who really enjoys teaching and seeing my students succeed. I teach online using Skype or face-to-face. I have experience of teaching students of different nationalities. I speak very good Spanish and French. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English as a Foreign Language.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and Italian. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a teacher. - How much do you charge? I charge £15/hour. - Where do you teach? I teach at home, in Hackney (E8, London). - When are you available? I am available every day. - Which ages and levels do you teach? I teach from secondary school pupils to adults.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am able to teach Italian, Spanish and German up to A-level and French up to KS3 level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a UK BA degree in German from the University of London and a Postgraduate Masters in Translation from Imperial College. I have completed a PGCE (Modern Foreign Languages: German, Italian, Spanish 11-18) at Sussex University.
I specialise in teaching the new specification GCSE and A level Spanish for AQA and Edexcel examination boards, as well as IGCSE followed by certain schools. My aim is to teach the language building the grammar knowledge and to enjoy the progress. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish beginners, conversation, GCSE and A-Level exams, Spanish for university students or mature Adults.
One- on -one coaching Deep diving into weaknesses and turning these into strengths. Bespoke knowledge sessions to make you marketable and promote your key skills. I will hold an initial session to understand your exact needs and then tailor the subsequent help/sessions to this.
I am a coach & mentor specialising in social enterprise, purposeful careers and supporting people who want to escape the traditional 9-5 Depending on your needs, I can provide guidance on professional or life matters using coaching or mentoring methods. Coaching & mentoring are very similar in their aims, but what is suitable for you will depend on what you would like to get out of it.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a pianist and a music therapist, so I mainly teach music, but I really enjoy teaching Italian and Greek, grammar and literature, too. It is nice to combine the subjects. I also speak Spanish and I can teach in each of these languages, which is both interesting and fun. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. Japanese language teaching certificate at the Institute of International Education in London, accredited by Cambridge University. - How much do you charge? 15 pounds p/h in the local area. 13 pounds for students. Group lessons are available on request. If I need to travel, an extra travel cost is added.
A proficient tutor able to provide 1:1 consultation and teach employability skills to adults and professional students. 15 years delivering vocational subjects in Management, Customer Service and Functional Skills. In addition, experience of working with numerous Jobcentre work programmes in and around Central London. Able to deliver interviewing skills and CV building techniques.
I am a passionate musician from Germany who studied at the Royal College of Music, now completing a Master of Music & Performance at Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I work as a teacher, coach, tutor and freelance musician. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin and Viola lessons, Chamber music coaching, Music theory and practical musicianship.
- Classes Morning classes: 09.00 - 12.15 (Monday to Friday) Evening classes: 18.30 - 20.30 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Private lessons are by appointment between 13.30 and 17.00 on weekdays. - Ages and Levels Covered From 16 years+, and all levels covered. - Opening Times We're open daily from 9am to 5pm. - Tuition Fees Fees vary depending on the number of lessons booked.
I love teaching and I offer an individual and holistic approach. I enjoy seeing people growing, reaching their dreams, gaining new skills. I'd love to assist you in this amazing process. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Voice Emission (for teachers, speakers, radio presenters, directors, sales assistants). Singing (pop/jazz). Breathing techniques (for singing, speaking and relaxation).
Having 8 years of experience in corporate world with expertise of shine in adverse conditions. Achieved many success by self motivation although belongs from a poor family. Wanna teach and guide to the world- My First Step- the step towards success in life.
Hello, I'm Jess and I love sharing my passion for learning languages. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French, Italian and Spanish from 4 years to adult beginners and improvers. With regards to exams, I have prepared students for GCSE and AS/A-level exams in Italian, French, Spanish and English Literature. I also help prepare students with Oxbridge entry for Modern Languages.
I am your language expert with unbelievable patience when it comes to repeating and explaining. My clients usually say I'm fun to work with, and the atmosphere during our lessons is really great. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, EFL - Tell me about your qualifications.
First I like to get to know those I am teaching; their strengths and weaknesses in academic terms and in terms of their learning methods, speed, confidence and so on. I like to draw all the students into the class process and avoid the more timid or reticent getting isolated, always teaching to the back of the class and generate a positive spirit and motivate the sudents as a group.
For ICAEW courses, I am happy to go through some of the modules. I can assist in answering questions and explaining any of the syllabus items and provide learning material. I can arrange for structured lessons and a syllabus if required. For Chinese lesson, I will serve as someone whom the student can practise their oral skills with. I can teach writing, reading, speaking and listening.
I am currently based in London, UK where I helped few of my clients in choosing the right sector for their career. I follow a very simple but result-driven approach. My aspiration is to be able to help students and experienced professionals in discovering their passion and eventually find what they love the most.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Professional Transition,
find private lessons close to Barnet.
Pick your own coach to help you learn professional transition. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in professional transition in Barnet and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barnet by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.