My teaching method is comprised of different levels of ways to approach a topic - all depending on if the topic is difficult, necessary (based on specification) or understandable.
I am a very experienced teacher, having taught in schools for 20 years. I am friendly, have a good sense of humour and always have a good relationship with my students and parents. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach chemistry to "A" and IB level, plus science and maths to GCSE and IGCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an A level Maths and Physics specialist. I am currently working part time in a sixth form college teaching A level Physics, Maths and Applied Science L3. I have also taught KS3 and KS4 Science including all three sciences for a very long time. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Maths, Physics and Chemistry; GCSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and KS3 Maths and Science.
I am an A level Student studying Chemistry, Biology and Economics. My goal is to not only see an improvement in students' grades, but also, in their understanding of the subject and their attitude to expanding their knowledge. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have recently passed my GCSEs with 8 A*'s and 2 A's.
I am a qualified teacher and have been teaching for 4 years, currently taking a gap year where I am undertaking a course in Dyslexia. I really enjoy teaching and get a lot of satisfaction from it, which is why I would like to tutor in my year out from classroom teaching.
- Classes KS1: A teaching assistant who works with struggling readers, using fun methods with phonics. KS2: Teachers who can help your child tackle Maths and English to 11+ standard KS3: Enthuastic Science teacher working in part-time at a local school, but passionate about the subject KS4: Helping to further knowledge on Science.
- Classes Class highlights • 80 minute sessions featuring a positive and fun learning environment. • Homework set and marked to help students put their knowledge into practice. • Computer assisted learning featuring the latest technology and educational advancements. • Qualified and experienced teachers who are always happy to provide feedback.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a subject leader for Food Technology at KS3 and KS4. I also teach other areas in Design & Technology which include Textiles, Woodwork, Graphics and Electronics. I have a degree in Fashion Design and Marketing and graduated with a 2:1. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSE's all above C. I have A Levels in Art, Law and Psychology.
- Classes We provide tuition for maths and English for KS1 and KS2 and GCSE. We also hold 11 Plus classes, help students for SATS and generally do all we can to boost confidence. We help with early reading. We help with GCSEs - Ages and Levels Covered We take students from 5 to 16. We do not teach adults. - Opening Times We are open every week day from 3.30 pm unti 7.
I can Teach to students of class GCSC and A levels. I teach students by first make them understand the topics and then giving them assignments . My motive is not to rush make student learn and understand the topics.
I specialise in Biology A-Level and preparing pupils for GCSE. I am able to teach across all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Animal Nutrition and Physiology and have completed additional training in Chemistry.
I'm an enthusiastic tutor - please get in touch if you need help with any of my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Mathematics - Science - ICT - Computing - Chemistry - IGCSE Maths - 11+ Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe in adapting my teaching style to suit the learner, and will be efficient in finding a method that is right for you. Being young, I am relatable and will be able to relay complex concepts in a way the student can understand it. I also try to educate the learner beyond the specification, so they gain a more conceptual understanding of the subject.
I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor over a range of subjects. I teach in colleges and universities in London and a private tutor.I have students all over London and Scotland, via online and Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have a range of subjects which I am able to teach in some detail, and have a keen interest in keeping up to date with any developments in these areas, building on my subject knowledge as I go.
I am a very friendly and approachable person who is very passionate about helping young people to enhance their ability to succeed as individuals.
I try to teach something extra always to get that extra marks at the exam. I believe in patient teaching as all students are not equal. It only takes me a couple classes to understand the level of any student.
For cheaper rate group lessons contact me for as i run group tutoring Mondays 4:15-6:15. I am currently a teacher of Design and Technology at an outstanding secondary school. I hold a degree in Human Nutrition and A levels of biology, business, history and accounting. Two of these A levels were self taught.
I am an experienced teacher with a degree in Psychology, and specialise in supporting students with to learning. I teach across the primary age range and have tutored students in English, Maths and Science through both their GCSEs and A levels.
Qualified primary teacher offering patient and creative teaching. New! Now offering: -Italian tuition Contact me to find out more! - Which subject(s) do you teach? All subjects in the KS1 and 2 National Curriculum. I also offer exam preperation for KS1 and 2 SATS and the 11+. - Tell me about your qualifications.
To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified science teacher able to tutor GCSE science and A level Biology. I work with all abilities and can help prepare for AQA, OCR and Edexcel exams - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach biology, chemistry and physics up to ans including GCSE and AS/A2 biology - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a qualified teacher with a PGCE in secondary science: biology.
My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
I have enabled numerous students to achieve a high grade in exams, by working on their weaknesses and explaining concepts in a way that they understand. If you are willing to work hard and have a desire to learn, success is guaranteed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Maths and Science and tutor Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level for all exam boards.
Strive for all round excellence - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach key stage 1,2,3 science, as well as GCSE physics, biology, chemistry. The A-level subjects I teach are chemistry and biology, and I can also teach these at degree level. Due to my significant attention to detail I am also able to provide essay writing and proofreading assistance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will use the best strategies to help your child achieve their potential - and enjoy doing so! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts Education Studies degree (2008) and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status (2009). - How much do you charge? I charge £30.
Education should be entertaining. Learning should be fun and dynamic. Get people engaged. When last did you have to nag anyone to play? - Which subject(s) do you teach? My subjects are an eclectic mix of topics including Maths and Science up to GCSE level and also teach Economics, Business Studies and Physical Education.
- Classes Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced teachers and examiners, supported by a PhD researcher. All staff have enhanced CRB checks. We offer tuition for all aspects of 11+ Non Verbal Reasoning Verbal Reasoning English Maths Lessons are fun and engaging, with homework set every week for each subject.
- Classes We aim to build confidence in children and develop their independent learning ability to succeed in Maths, science and English. Children of all abilities thrive in the First Class Learning centre as our programmes are individualised to their specific needs.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Basildon.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Basildon and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Basildon by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.