I give lessons to children struggling with their GCSE grades and Homework. My lessons try to teach by targeting flaws in methods, attitude to learning and areas of which they may lack knowledge for the subject. My methodology is where I make the learner think on their own and help them along by connecting thought processes and making them solve on their own accord.
- Classes KS1: A teaching assistant who works with struggling readers, using fun methods with phonics. KS2: Teachers who can help your child tackle Maths and English to 11+ standard KS3: Enthuastic Science teacher working in part-time at a local school, but passionate about the subject KS4: Helping to further knowledge on Science.
- Classes Class highlights • 80 minute sessions featuring a positive and fun learning environment. • Homework set and marked to help students put their knowledge into practice. • Computer assisted learning featuring the latest technology and educational advancements. • Qualified and experienced teachers who are always happy to provide feedback.
I am an A level Maths and Physics specialist. I am currently working part time in a sixth form college teaching A level Physics, Maths and Applied Science L3. I have also taught KS3 and KS4 Science including all three sciences for a very long time. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Maths, Physics and Chemistry; GCSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and KS3 Maths and Science.
My teaching method is comprised of different levels of ways to approach a topic - all depending on if the topic is difficult, necessary (based on specification) or understandable.
I am a very experienced teacher, having taught in schools for 20 years. I am friendly, have a good sense of humour and always have a good relationship with my students and parents. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach chemistry to "A" and IB level, plus science and maths to GCSE and IGCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a very friendly and approachable person who is very passionate about helping young people to enhance their ability to succeed as individuals.
I try to teach something extra always to get that extra marks at the exam. I believe in patient teaching as all students are not equal. It only takes me a couple classes to understand the level of any student.
I am an experienced teacher with a degree in Psychology, and specialise in supporting students with to learning. I teach across the primary age range and have tutored students in English, Maths and Science through both their GCSEs and A levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have a range of subjects which I am able to teach in some detail, and have a keen interest in keeping up to date with any developments in these areas, building on my subject knowledge as I go.
I truly believe the best way to learn is very much dependent on the student. Some students prefer to read and make notes, some like watching videos or looking at diagrams and others prefer practice questions. I would like to help students to understand the best way of learning for them so I will try different methods until we find the best one.
I am a qualified teacher and have been teaching for 4 years, currently taking a gap year where I am undertaking a course in Dyslexia. I really enjoy teaching and get a lot of satisfaction from it, which is why I would like to tutor in my year out from classroom teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a subject leader for Food Technology at KS3 and KS4. I also teach other areas in Design & Technology which include Textiles, Woodwork, Graphics and Electronics. I have a degree in Fashion Design and Marketing and graduated with a 2:1. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSE's all above C. I have A Levels in Art, Law and Psychology.
- Classes We provide tuition for maths and English for KS1 and KS2 and GCSE. We also hold 11 Plus classes, help students for SATS and generally do all we can to boost confidence. We help with early reading. We help with GCSEs - Ages and Levels Covered We take students from 5 to 16. We do not teach adults. - Opening Times We are open every week day from 3.30 pm unti 7.
I am a warm and encouraging teacher with years of experience, having tutored nearly twenty children. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have taught all Key Stage 2 Subjects. I am particularly experienced in Kent Test (11 plus) tutoring. I have an over 90% pass rate. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA (Hons) Degree in Theatre Studies with Film Studies.
I am an A level Student studying Chemistry, Biology and Economics. My goal is to not only see an improvement in students' grades, but also, in their understanding of the subject and their attitude to expanding their knowledge. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have recently passed my GCSEs with 8 A*'s and 2 A's.
I specialise in Biology A-Level and preparing pupils for GCSE. I am able to teach across all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Animal Nutrition and Physiology and have completed additional training in Chemistry.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Southend-on-sea.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Southend-on-sea and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Southend-on-sea by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.