- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a subject leader for Food Technology at KS3 and KS4. I also teach other areas in Design & Technology which include Textiles, Woodwork, Graphics and Electronics. I have a degree in Fashion Design and Marketing and graduated with a 2:1. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSE's all above C. I have A Levels in Art, Law and Psychology.
- Classes We provide tuition for maths and English for KS1 and KS2 and GCSE. We also hold 11 Plus classes, help students for SATS and generally do all we can to boost confidence. We help with early reading. We help with GCSEs - Ages and Levels Covered We take students from 5 to 16. We do not teach adults. - Opening Times We are open every week day from 3.30 pm unti 7.
My teaching method is engaging and suited to each students requirements. I like to base my teaching on the specific content listed in the exam board specification in order to cover everything needed to know by the student for their exams in order to have a high chance of success.
For cheaper rate group lessons contact me for as i run group tutoring Mondays 4:15-6:15. I am currently a teacher of Design and Technology at an outstanding secondary school. I hold a degree in Human Nutrition and A levels of biology, business, history and accounting. Two of these A levels were self taught.
I am a very experienced teacher, having taught in schools for 20 years. I am friendly, have a good sense of humour and always have a good relationship with my students and parents. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach chemistry to "A" and IB level, plus science and maths to GCSE and IGCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching method is comprised of different levels of ways to approach a topic - all depending on if the topic is difficult, necessary (based on specification) or understandable.
I am an A level Student studying Chemistry, Biology and Economics. My goal is to not only see an improvement in students' grades, but also, in their understanding of the subject and their attitude to expanding their knowledge. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have recently passed my GCSEs with 8 A*'s and 2 A's.
I'm an enthusiastic tutor - please get in touch if you need help with any of my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Mathematics - Science - ICT - Computing - Chemistry - IGCSE Maths - 11+ Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an A level Maths and Physics specialist. I am currently working part time in a sixth form college teaching A level Physics, Maths and Applied Science L3. I have also taught KS3 and KS4 Science including all three sciences for a very long time. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Maths, Physics and Chemistry; GCSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and KS3 Maths and Science.
I am an experienced ex-teacher. I am most interested in getting students to understand Science, and particularly Physics, as I believe that this gives them the best chance of applying their knowledge to different exam questions, and even enjoying it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor all the Sciences to GCSE. I tutor Physics and Applied Science at A-Level.
I am an Education Masters Graduate, Physics graduate and qualified teacher with 3 years' experience in a variety of schools, and 2 years' tutoring experience with a proven ability to teach a range of ages and abilities.
- Classes Clever Tutors have professional and experienced tutors that specialise in one to one tuition geared to preparing students for the 11 plus and common entrance exams to ensure they are admitted to their school of choice. We have specialist maths tutors that can help you or your child gain confidence in maths and bring about an improvement in grades.
My lessons focus on letting the student engage in the lesson, helping them in finding answers and expanding their knowledge about different subjects. I prepare PowerPoint presentations that makes lessons easier to understand and use videos, images and graphs to help with the lesson when needed. I also prepare mcq so the student can practice for the lesson.
- Classes KS1: A teaching assistant who works with struggling readers, using fun methods with phonics. KS2: Teachers who can help your child tackle Maths and English to 11+ standard KS3: Enthuastic Science teacher working in part-time at a local school, but passionate about the subject KS4: Helping to further knowledge on Science.
- Classes Class highlights • 80 minute sessions featuring a positive and fun learning environment. • Homework set and marked to help students put their knowledge into practice. • Computer assisted learning featuring the latest technology and educational advancements. • Qualified and experienced teachers who are always happy to provide feedback.
I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor over a range of subjects. I teach in colleges and universities in London and a private tutor.I have students all over London and Scotland, via online and Skype.
To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe in adapting my teaching style to suit the learner, and will be efficient in finding a method that is right for you. Being young, I am relatable and will be able to relay complex concepts in a way the student can understand it. I also try to educate the learner beyond the specification, so they gain a more conceptual understanding of the subject.
I am a qualified teacher and have been teaching for 4 years, currently taking a gap year where I am undertaking a course in Dyslexia. I really enjoy teaching and get a lot of satisfaction from it, which is why I would like to tutor in my year out from classroom teaching.
My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
I have enabled numerous students to achieve a high grade in exams, by working on their weaknesses and explaining concepts in a way that they understand. If you are willing to work hard and have a desire to learn, success is guaranteed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Maths and Science and tutor Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level for all exam boards.
Strive for all round excellence - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach key stage 1,2,3 science, as well as GCSE physics, biology, chemistry. The A-level subjects I teach are chemistry and biology, and I can also teach these at degree level. Due to my significant attention to detail I am also able to provide essay writing and proofreading assistance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will use the best strategies to help your child achieve their potential - and enjoy doing so! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts Education Studies degree (2008) and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status (2009). - How much do you charge? I charge £30.
Education should be entertaining. Learning should be fun and dynamic. Get people engaged. When last did you have to nag anyone to play? - Which subject(s) do you teach? My subjects are an eclectic mix of topics including Maths and Science up to GCSE level and also teach Economics, Business Studies and Physical Education.
- Classes Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced teachers and examiners, supported by a PhD researcher. All staff have enhanced CRB checks. We offer tuition for all aspects of 11+ Non Verbal Reasoning Verbal Reasoning English Maths Lessons are fun and engaging, with homework set every week for each subject.
- Classes We aim to build confidence in children and develop their independent learning ability to succeed in Maths, science and English. Children of all abilities thrive in the First Class Learning centre as our programmes are individualised to their specific needs.
Highly qualified and experienced female Science/Maths tutor for all levels to GCSE. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Physics - All levels to A (GCSE and A levels) Mathematics - All levels to GCSE Biology - All levels to GCSE Chemistry - All levels to GCSE, Science & Applied Science - All levels to GCSE Hindi - All levels to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
I specialise in Biology A-Level and preparing pupils for GCSE. I am able to teach across all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Animal Nutrition and Physiology and have completed additional training in Chemistry.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Chelmsford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Chelmsford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Chelmsford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.