I would teach mainly from the text book and GCSE syllabuses. Ensuring that the student knows everything they need for the exams. I will also focus on understanding the content of the exam, not just learning it so that they can apply the understanding to other subjects.
Hi I'm Arnold. With over 17 years of teaching Chemistry up to IB Diploma including A level, I always prepare my lessons and vary my teaching methods to meet the needs of the learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Chemistry from GCSE up to and including A level (AQA, OCR A and OCR B (Salters)) and IB Diploma.
- Classes Class Ethos We aim to create a calm and welcoming atmosphere in the class. We talk to every child while they are in the classroom, and they can also turn to our trained assistants for friendly advice and help. Personal organisation and consideration for others are encouraged. Students are expected to bring a sharp pencil to class and to do their work quietly, without distracting others.
Hi My name is Katy and I look forward to working with you helping you achieve the high grades you deserve!!!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor A-level Computing, A-level ICT, A-level Physics, Computer programming, Computing and IT skills, GCSE Biology, GCSE Chemistry, GCSE English, GCSE History, GCSE ICT, GCSE Maths, GCSE Physics, GCSE Science, Key Stage 3 English, Key Stage 3...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am educated to degree level in Human Sciences which is primarily Biology, I am educated to teach A-Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I studied at the University of Durham and am a current Masters student at Durham. I am currently teaching Secondary Science. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching methodology is totally different from typically teaching. I understand first of all student vision /mentality level and mold myself under the students level to built-up confidence & moral and explore the hiding skills which make them unique from all. I am using all the time CAN Do approach to make the things easier.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Applied Science and Physics to A-level. I teach all Sciences and Maths to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Chemistry, a Ph. D in Material Science, I am also a qualified teacher with a masters degree in assessment. - How much do you charge? Depending on the subject and level, I charge £25-£30 per hour.
I like to let my students lead what lessons they need, be that based on a homework or a particular topic that they haven't understood that week. Each student needs a different speed of learning, if you do not understand something the first time, then I will find a new way of explaining it until you do.
My teaching method is student centred. I first seek to understand your goals, strengths and areas for development. I work to guide you to empowering yourself to achieve your potential.
My teaching methods would differ according to the students and the types of assistance they would require. I believe it is a good strategy to learn physics through an applications-based approach in order to understand core concepts as well as theoretical insights better.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics at KS3, GCSE and A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold: First Class first year M.Chem. chemistry degree at the University of Durham; 5 Grade A 'A' Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business; 10 Grade A* GCSEs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Sciences to GCSE / KS4 level. At AS/A2 level I teach Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. I can also teach Psychology & Statistics to Undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I completed my PGCE at Kings College London and have been a qualified teacher for 7 years.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Darlington.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Darlington and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Darlington by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.