Hi! My name is Alistair and I am a freelance musician. I am originally from Leicestershire however I lived in a town called Hexham in Northumberland from 1999-2008.
I try and offer a free and open approach to musical learning that is very much geared towards improvisation and play. However, I am also fully qualified and capable of guiding a student through ABRSM grades if requested. I am a professional, classically trained violinist and pianist with additional extensive experience in folk and jazz styles.
I am a student in my second year at the University of Manchester reading Music. I give instrumental tuition in viola and violin, as well as tutoring in music theory in preparation for academic and ABRSM/Trinity exams. I give tuition to students of all ages and backgrounds, from complete beginners to intermediate level.
I am an experienced musician playing with the BBC Phil, Halle and Opera North. I value teaching highly as it allows me to pass on my enthusiasm and love of music, facilitated by the excellent technical skills I have acquired during 20 years of study. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach violin and viola to diploma/college level, and piano to grade 8.
I'm an experienced and friendly violin, viola and piano teacher based in South Manchester (Didsbury). I welcome pupils of all ages and abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin, viola and piano, and will incorporate music theory and aural skills into the lessons. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a freelance trumpet player and teacher based in Manchester and am able to teach people of all ages and abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am able to teach the trumpet and cornet from beginners to advanced levels and music theory and Piano up to grade 5 standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am passionate about music and hope to be able to share my knowledge and love of music with anyone who is willing to learn! I believe that through a fun and structured approach, a life-long love of music can be formed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Viola Violin - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a young professional violist and violinist with a passion for teaching any age and ability. I believe that music can be enjoyed at any level, whether you wish to aim for something in particular or simply have fun. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin, viola, piano and .
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin and viola alongside music theory, aural and general musical knowledge. - How much do you charge? I give student/consultation discounts. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home in Withington, Manchester. I am willing to travel but there may be an additional cost.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin to pupils of all standards and abilities from beginner through to Grade 8 and can offer theory coaching. I also teach the viola at beginner learner level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold LRSM qualification in violin performance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Violin and Viola, alongside Music Theory and Music History. I also specialise in ABRSM exams. I can also teach Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a degree in Music (BMus) from a Music Conservatoire, and am currently studying for a Master of Music degree at the Royal Northern College of Music.
I am an experienced and dedicated teacher who is passionate about sharing my love of music. I am friendly and approachable and believe strongly in the benefits of studying music, whether you want to learn seriously or just for fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main instrument is Violin, but I also teach Viola, Piano and Music Theory.
I am a freelance viola player living in Manchester. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, viola, and chamber music. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bmus (hons) from the RNCM and a Masters in Viola Performance also at RNCM. - How much do you charge? £20/hr £10/half hr If I need to travel outside of Manchester travel costs may need to be negotiated.
I am an enthusiastic and experienced violin tutor based in the Manchester area. I have always enjoyed teaching and having recently completed my BMus course at the RNCM, am looking to expand my teaching activites. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Violin, Viola and Music Theory. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Violin and Viola, as well as giving GCSE and A Level Music tuition. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a First Class degree in Music from the University of Manchester (MusB) and a Masters in Violin Performance and Composition from the Royal Northern College of Music (MMus). - How much do you charge? My rates are £25 per hour.
Learning an instrument is a plus added to your existing skills and develops self-confidence. Therefore my aim in lessons is to create a friendly and encouraging atmosphere where everyone can grasp the key points of playing an instrument. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, Viola, Piano - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We teach one to one instrumental and vocal lessons. We believe that better progress can be made by learning individually with the full attention of the coach. We do, however, have rock bands with full drum kit and guitar coaching. - Ages and Levels Covered We welcome all age groups. We currently teach students from 4 years to retired adults.
Of all the work I do as a professional musician, nothing inspires me more than passing on my skills and knowledge to others. I have a flexible teaching style as I believe every pupil is an individual case. Teaching enthuses my love for music! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin and viola to all ages of children and adults from beginner to post grade 8 standard.
Hello! I'm Naomi, I've been playing the violin since I was 7 years old, as well as trying out the piano and recorder before that. I've been teaching the violin at varying levels for about 10 years now and have loved every minute of it. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mainly classical violin, although I can also branch into folk styles too as that is one of my favourite areas of playing.
I have a wealth of experience as a player, conductor and teacher. Music is my life and passion and I love to share this with people. Music has the power to transform people, lives and communities. I am always learning and love to work with people. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Viola, Violin, Conducting, Theory, Musicianship - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Viola,
find private lessons close to Manchester.
Pick your own coach to help you learn viola. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in viola in Manchester and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Manchester by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.