- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Yoga, Yoga breathing exercises, relaxation and meditation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I obtained the British Wheel of Yoga diploma (2 years of studying) in 1980.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 for a 90 minute individual lesson. I can visit a group at your place of work.
- Where do you teach?
My house or yours. I live in Leytonstone, E11 4BU, a short walk from the station on the Central Line. Bus W14 from Hackney to Walthamstow passes at the end of the road. Parking is easy during the daytime. Please note that we have five cats and a kitten.
- When are you available?
Daytimes - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday afternoons, Fridays. Some weekends. Evenings can be arranged by request.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels, including pregnangy yoga and yoga for disabled people.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Everyone can benefit from Yoga, even if elderly, pregnant or disabled.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught Yoga in evening classes, to disabled people and privately since the 1980's.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
With the British Wheel of Yoga.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
A pregnant neighbour. A group of disabled people living in a home (volunteer) . A lunchtime group in Docklands. A lunchtime group near Liverpool Street. Some private pupils.
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|