My approach to teaching is keeping the things too easy. A student feels a particular subject is too hard when he has build a mindset like maths, thermodynamics, blah blah is too difficult. When he thinks it is a cup of tea for him, it actually becomes the cup of tea. One subject is interesting for someone and boring for another, it all depends on the interest of student how the teacher taught the student with what enthusiasm and passion. Even funny tricks involved in teaching makes it more lively because our brain works on images not words and our mind remembers nonsense things easily rather than mature things.
I am currently pursuing my engineering in mechanical field. I have participated in several olympiads and national-international quizzes and even won them. Besides the theorotical knowledge, even I have carried out several practical oriented projects in my school, days and my university.
Date of birth : 17 April 1998
Address : R-16 Margaret bonfield, Park campus, University of Northampton
Email : (concealed information)
Contact : (concealed information)9
• Name of schools:
1. Anandalaya education society
2. Shiv Jyoti Senior Secondary School
• Levels cleared:
1. Class 10th in 2014 (91.2%)
2. Class 11th in 2015 (94%)
3. Class 12th in 2016 (91%) - [Physics – 94/100, chemistry – 94/10, Math – 99/100]
•Principal subjects in class 10th: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi, Social Science, Computer
•Principal subjects in class 11th: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi
•Principal subjects in class 12th: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi
• Achieved 87% in Abacus and Mental Arithmetic Programme in June 2006 (U C MAS MENTAL ARITHMETIC INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED)
• Stood the 6 runners up in 7th All India U S MAS ABACUS & MENTAL ARITHMATIC COMPETITION -2007
• Achieved 97.5% in Abacus and Mental Arithmetic Programme in December 2007 (U C MAS MENTAL ARITHMETIC INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED)
• Secured the Second position in the Mental Sharpness competition for the year 2007-2008, Anandalaya Education Society
• Participated in the 2nd National wide Biotechnology Olympiad and secured India rank: 403, State rank: 30 and school rank:2
• Secured First class in “International Chinthana Maths Examination 2008-09”
• Passed Junior National Talent Search Contest –General Knowledge and secured 60% marks in 2008
• Participated in the 2nd International Mathematics Olympiad and secured International rank: 1019, State rank: 31, City rank:2 and School rank:1 in 2009
• Secured the Third position in the Science Quiz competition for the year 2009- 2010, Anandalaya Education Society
• Participated in the 10th National Cyber Olympiad and secured All India rank:11024, State rank:776, City rank:21 and School rank:9 in 2010
• Passed the National Cadet Corporation (Scouting) Certificate “A” examination in 2013 under the Authority of Ministry of Defense, Government of India
• Good understanding and proficiency in English language (IELTS 7 band)
• German proficiency – I have cleared A2 level
• Advanced user: Word, excel, Internet, outlook, PowerPoint
• Secured A grade in C++ programming 2016
• Knowledge about AutoCAD designing
I would describe myself as a person that likes to smile a lot, is very optimistic and open about things. I enjoy meeting new people and getting new experiences. I'm not a shy person and I don't mind presenting myself in front of people, not even bigger groups. I like the saying that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I try to go with it. Everything is possible. If you want it bad enough, you will find a way. When it comes to problems I always try to look for the best solutions. I am a very hardworking person and thrive to complete the given work with passion. I have good communication and social skills. I exhibit outstanding organisational and leadership qualities.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£60||£10|
|10 hours||Not available||£513||£100|