I am a third year mechanical engineering student in Aberdeen and I provide Maths/Physics lessons to high school/middle school students in Aberdeen. My lesson structure follows the format:
1. Overview of full lessons in depth through text books and my notes
2. Youtube videos for further explanation of lessons
3. Example question practice
4. Past paper practice
My main aim is to help students who struggle with maths/physics by overcoming their mistakes and help them reach their full potential. As a tutor, I will provide them all of my knowledge and skills that helped me gain 3 A* in my A Levels. I will teach my students all of my past mistakes and how I overcame them in order to reach my full potential in Maths and Physics.
I have mostly given lessons to specific people whom my family knew who struggled with maths/physics. Most of them were middle school and high school students who wanted my help because of my good performance at high school. I have taught approximately 5 people before.
Most of these students passed their exams and improved dramatically from what they got before. Their grades were improved to either A or Bs.
125 Garthdee Drive, AB10 7HU
Mobile: (concealed information)2
Email: (concealed information)
Third year MEng Mechanical Engineering student with excellent hard working skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and analytical abilities which have been established through university studies and employments. I am seeking to teach students Maths/Physics in Aberdeen.
MENG (Hons) Mechanical Engineering 2014-present
Robert Gordon University
Key Modules- Maths 1-3, Dynamics, Mechanical Engineering Design 1-2, Mechanics of Solids, Thermofluids 1-2, Signal Acquisition, Instrumentation and Control, Project Management
1st Year Mechanical Engineering result: Distinction (1st class) 6 A’s
2nd Year Mechanical Engineering result: Distinction (1st class) 8 A’s
Gulf Petrochemicals Industrial Company 1st June 2016-30th June 2016
• I worked in the maintenance department for this company in both the Mechanical and Support Services sections.
• I carried out several engineering processes such as vibration analysis in gas turbines, dismantling of mechanical components, and bearing analysis.
• I have been to the plant several times where I learnt the operations and procedures of the company such as ammonia, urea and methanol production
Bahrain Petroleum Company July 2015
• I worked in the Maintenance Department for this company in the Fitting Shop
• I helped in assembling and dissembling different machine parts such as pumps, valves and turbines.
• We have been trained in carrying out safety procedures and how to deal with a hydrogen sulphide gas leakage.
Shawarma Persian and Lebanese Cuisine, Aberdeen – Kitchen Staff February 19th 2016
I carried out several tasks such as preparing food for customers, taking customer orders and serving the meals in the dining tables.
Leaders Institute – I.T Software Development Assistant July 2012-September 2012
• I aided the company with their computer digital data entry to help them market their events and seminars to their different clients and customers.
• I also produced computer software to aid the company in their extensive and widespread professional marketing campaign. This software was also used to store and manage customer data
Skills and Achievements
• I have positive and active communication skills which I developed from my past job experiences
• I developed friendliness and social skills during my job in Shawarma Restaurant as I have dealt with various customers throughout my job.
• I took orders and served customers hence I was always actively engaging in conversations with them.
• I always welcomed the customers to the restaurant and always made sure that they were satisfied from my services. Hence the customers were always cheerful whilst talking to me.
Problem Solving and Analysis
• I have strong analytical and problem solving skills as evident in my studies and past work experience.
• As an example, my A Level Computing Project involved a lot of intense hard work and analysis/problem solving.
• It required a lot of programming hence it involved a lot thinking and providing solutions to complex problems.
• My analytical skills are evident in my university studies as a lot of the reports and course work involve analysis and research skills.
• I have a good experience in team work and leadership due to the various team working workshops and course work I have done in my university.
• In the team working workshops I was the team leader several times because of my management skills and hard work.
• I always motivate the team members to work efficiently and I always try to meet the deadline on time.
• I.T. Proficiency in VB.Net, Adobe Photoshop, Solid Works,Website Production and Email
• Best A/AS Level (Cambridge International Examinations) results in school 2014– Achieving 3 A*
• Distinction in Cambridge IGCSE Results- 5 A* 1 A 1 b
• Al Noor International School, Bahrain Top 15 Spelling Bee Winners
• Professional Performance in Developing software that enhances marketing and sales for the company Leaders Institute Bahrain (2013)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|