I ensure I adapt my teaching style to each individual student. Having completed my A-levels, I know how overwhelming learning and revising new topics can be, so I ensure I have a clear structure that my students understand and break each topic to make it more comprehensible.
I am a second year medical student. I have tutored students in the past from year 1 to year 13 for the last 5 years. I am keen to teach anyone who needs some guidance or help with chemistry and biology.
A hardworking, reliable and organised medical student with excellent communication skills. Previous tutoring experiences have helped to develop different teaching methods to attend each specific need. A quick learner who adapts well to new environments and with a keen interest to develop their skills further.
• Volunteering for Kissing It Better Charity at Warwick Hospital
• Volunteering at a Gateway Café
• Tutoring students from year 1-11
I have work experience by completing placements in pharmacies, hospitals and GPs.
University East of Anglia
• Studying MBBS Medicine
King’s High School for Girls, Warwick
• A Levels: 3 grade As in Biology, Chemistry & Maths and a grade A in Extended Project Qualification.
• GCSEs: 11 grade A*-A in Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Language, English Literature, German, Latin, Tamil language, History, Computer Science.
• Organise annual charity events
• Involved in a weekly debating show on London Tamil Radio, in which I discuss ethical and controversial topics.
• Currently doing my grade 7 in violin
• Completed my grade 8 in veena instrument
• Member of Amnesty International at school and help out at fundraising events
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|