My teaching method involves going through theory with regular recaps and quizzes to reinforce knowledge. I also go through practice exam questions so that students can learn the best approach to different types of question and model answers.
I am very open to new students and am flexible to adapt teaching methods in order to ensure that the content will be appropriate and useful.
I try to adapt a dynamic teaching style to ensure that the students are engaged with each lesson.
I am a 4th year Medical Student from London. I enjoy music and sports, including swimming and rugby. I am keen to help younger students with their studies and can offer helpful advice on Medical School applications.
I have had some experience tutoring most recently involving a 4hr presentation with 200+ students in Year 10 Biology. This went very well and I received a high approval rate at the end of my session.
24 Hrs notice for cancellation to avoid being charged
- A-level = A* in Biology, A* in Chemistry, A* in Physics, and A in Maths (2017)
- GCSEs = 10 A*s and 2 As including A*s in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths (2014/15)
- Full colours award for Excellence in Academic Studies, (2016)
- Grade 8 Music achieved in Piano and Violin (2015)
- Half colours award for Excellence in Academic Studies, (2014)
- UK Intermediate Mathematical Challenge, Gold Award (2014)
- Engineering Masterclass for Young People, Imperial College (2013)
- King's College London, Medicine (2017 - Current)
- The London Oratory School (2010 - 2017)
- Elite Medics Tutoring (2020)
- Young Teacher in Swimming and Rugby as part of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Duke of Edinburgh (2013-2016)
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|