I am a Medical Student studying at University of Sussex. I tutor KS3, GCSE and A-Level Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The layout of my sessions is short explanation of the concepts, followed by questioning and applying the concepts to problems (known as problem based learning). I teach with exam technique in mind, teaching not only the content of the exam, but also how to answer questions in the exam.
I am patient, understanding, and having been through GCSE and A-Levels myself, I can understand the concerns that students have. I have been tutoring for 3 years and have refined my methods throughout these years.
- I have been giving lessons for 3 years.
- I have taught 10 people, ranging from GCSE to A-Level
- My students have, on average, improved their grades by 2 levels. My proudest improvement was bringing somebody from a D to an A* in GCSE biology.
- Ongoing Degree: Undergraduate Bachelor Medicine, Bachelor Surgery
- Awards: DofE Bronze, Silver and Gold awards. Lord Lieutenant's Cadet, Head boy for sixth form
- Work experience related to subjects I teach: GCSE 8 A*'s including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. A levels 3 A's for Biology, Chemistry, Physics. My degree revisits many concepts covered by Chemistry and Biology A-levels.
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|