I am a full time tutor, specialising in English, Psychology and Drama. I have over ten years' experience and impressive success rates.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
7+/11+/13+ School Entrance
English - Early Years to A-level
Sociology - GCSE and A- Level
English as a Foreign Language/ TEFL/ ESL/ EFL
Acting and Drama- Drama school trained. GCSE to Degree level, but also Adult - public speaking and interview preparation.
Also experienced in GCSE/A-Level English
Sociology/Psychology as well as Drama from GCSE to Degree level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a Bsc in Social Policy, Criminal Justice & Psychology from the London School of Economics & Political Science
I have a Masters degree in Acting from the University of Arts, London
I hold a CELTA from the university of Cambridge.
I Ð°lsÐ¾ prepÐ°re students fÐ¾r interviews and UCAS Ð°pplicÐ°tiÐ¾ns etc. I am a trained actress, so can students with interview technique as well as public speaking. -11+ & 13+ 'Super Tutor' - Over 10 years tutoring experience.
- How much do you charge?
£35-45 depending on age and location
- Where do you teach?
Online specialist but willing to travel locally.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
5 years old to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Entrance tests, GCSE, and A-level. University Entrance.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use an online whiteboard programme, as well as Skype. All of my online students find this very effective.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 10 years experience as an English and School Entrance Exams tutor, and I have taught and developed common entrance and 7+/11+/13+ programmes in the UK, Hong Kong, Dubai, Monaco, and Russia. Due to demand, I predominantly do most of my teaching online.
HÐ°ving prepared students for exams from a wide range of privÐ°te Ð°nd cÐ¾mprehensive schÐ¾Ð¾ls, I Ð°m well versed in the requirements of various schools and exÐ°m bÐ¾Ð°rds.
- Full-time experience teaching English and 11+/13+ in Hong Kong, Dubai, Monaco, Bulgaria & Russia.- CELTA Qualified. - Excellent testimonials
If yÐ¾u hÐ°ve Ð°ny further questiÐ¾ns about my experience, pleÐ°se dÐ¾ nÐ¾t hesitÐ°te tÐ¾ ask.
During my Bsc and MA, I tutored several children in London, and have been helping student to improve their grades and achieve successful places at prestigious schools, locally and internationally, ever since.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have been working for leading tutoring agencies for many years, and have trained also in a number of international placements. I took my CELTA qualification at St Giles'.
• CELTA Qualified
• Bsc from London School of Economics and MA from University of the Arts London
• DBS / Full Enhanced CRB check
• 'Super Tutor' with over 10 years experience in the UK and abroad
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 13 plus lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|