During my 5 years of Aerospace Engineering, i depended highly on text books because i think they give a lot of more details and well written, thus they give more insight on the subject at hand, so i think i will follow the same methodology in teaching
I am currently doing a MSc in Space Engineering at the University of Surrey, and previously i done Aerospace Engineering for 5 years, so i am positive that i am at a very high level of advanced and mathematics and several Physics branches, so i think this previous experience qualifies me to be a very good teacher
Highly motivated, decisive and results-oriented individual seeking a full-time position as an Astronautical Engineer in the areas of Attitude Determination and Control of Space Systems.
• MSc Space Engineering, University of Surrey Present
With the following related modules: Space Robotics and Autonomy, Advanced Guidance, Navigation and Control, Space Dynamics and mission, Space System Design, Space Environment and Protection, Launch Vehicles and Propulsion, Remote Sensing
Current MSc Project: Control System Design for a Free-Flying 12 DOF Robotic Spacecraft.
• B.Sc. Aerospace Engineering, Cairo University 2012-2017
➢ Distinction with Honors, Overall GPA: 3.9/4.
With the following related modules: Classical Control, Modern Control, Digital Control, Non-Linear Control, Adaptive Control, Orbital Mechanics, Aerospace Guidance, Flight Mechanics, Partial Differential Equations, Fluid and Gas dynamics, Rocket Propulsion, High Speed Aerodynamics, Computational Aerodynamics, Probability and Statistics.
• Exchange Student at CalPoly (California Polytechnic State University) 2016
➢ Built an Autonomous path planning and collision avoidance robot given GPS waypoints.
➢ Attended an intensive training on PLC machines.
➢ Studied filtering algorithms such as the Kalman and Particle filters.
• National Instruments – Internship for Entrepreneurship program 2016
➢ Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer.
➢ Worked as an Embedded Monitoring and Control Engineer on testing the On-Board computer`s functionality and interaction performance with other sub-systems of the Egyptian satellite using FPGA NI-9213 via BST and SSP protocols and the following communication modules: NI-9234, NI-9211, NI-9474, NI-9263.
• Embedded Systems at AMIT 2015
With the Following Courses: Introduction to Embedded Systems, C Programming Language, Data Structure, Software Engineering, Micro controller and micro-processor Architecture (AVR), Micro controller Architecture (PIC & Assembly), Embedded C, Embedded Systems Tools, RTOS & Real-time design, Testing and Validation, Interfacing and device drivers, ES Linux and Automotive bus technology.
• Advanced Embedded Systems 2016 With the Following Courses: base64 encryption and decryption, file management and object-oriented programming in C, Misra rules, design pattern overview and UML, introduction to Autosar architecture, introduction to ARM architecture, Arm device drivers and interfacing (Tiva-c microcontroller), introduction to artificial intelligence, PID control and Genetic algorithms.
• Java at AMIT 2015
Trainings • LabVIEW Training by LSA CU.
• Cansat Training Program at the Space System Technology Laboratory “SSTLab”.
• EG-Robotics Workshop at Zewail city.
• PID Controller Workshop.
• Egypt Air Training. • X-platform Training at Aircraft System Technology Lab “ASTL”.
• National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences Training “NARSS”.
• STP robotic arm competition.
• STP solar race competition.
• Cansat competition at SSTL (2nd place).
• Line Tracking and Object Avoidance Robotics Competition (1st place).
• Proficient with C, LabVIEW, C++, MATLAB and Mathematica.
• Familiar with assembly, Python, PHP and Java
• Attitude and Orbit Control Subsystem (AOCS) of the EUS1 Satellite (B.Sc. Graduation Project) : (2017)
➢ Design and Implementation of the AOCS subsystem embedded software and verification of its functionality in different modes of operation using software in the loop test on MATLAB and hardware in the loop test on AVR kit.
➢ Designed Control Algorithms for three magnetic torquers to stabilize the cube satellite against all altitude disturbing influences affecting the satellite in its low earth orbit to point the payload (Camera) towards a predetermined point within a specific accuracy.
➢ Designed Estimation algorithms to remove the measurements noise in the sensors and the process in the actuators using the Extended Kalman Filter Algorithm (EKF) to refine the states used in control algorithms
➢ Modelled the Satellite Dynamics and Kinematics and Building the Orbit propagator
➢ The Project was funded and supervised by the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Science “NARSS” and the Satellite is expected to be launched in 2018.
• Computed Torque Controller (CTC) for the PUMA 560/600 6 DOF Robotic Arm: (2017)
➢ Developed the Forward and Inverse Kinematics for the arm.
➢ Developed a mathematical dynamic model for the robotic arm based on the Lagrangian approach.
➢ Developed a CTC controller to linearize the system and illuminating the centrifugal, Coriolis and gravitational non-linearities.
➢ Designed a Proportional-Integral-Differential(PID) controller for desired trajectory tracking of the arm after linearization.
➢ 3D simulation for the trajectory tracking for the End-Effector of the arm using MATLAB and Simulink.
• Aircraft Autopilot system: (2017)
➢ Modelled of the Aircraft dynamics and Kinematics by deriving the equations of motion of the aircraft.
➢ Designed Control and Coordination algorithms to be used in every flight phase (Cruise, Landing, Climb and Descent) using MATLAB and Simulink and Software in the loop tests.
➢ Integrated the control algorithms to obtain the Lateral and Longitudinal Autopilots to be Tested Hardware in the loop.
• Satellite On Board Computer Testing: (2016)
➢ Simulated a full interactive space environment for the OBC on the FPGA NI-9213 using LabVIEW and several protocols like SSP and BST to establish communication between the OBC and the FPGA and to test its performance and functionality based on the following Tests:
▪ Testing the OBC External Interface with other external Sub-Systems
▪ Testing Data Acquisition functionality of the OBC and internal interface.
▪ Testing the Watchdog Timer protection circuit.
This was carried out through two tests:
▪ External interface test
▪ Data Acquisition and Watchdog timer test
• State feedback controller for the inverted pendulum on a moving cart: (2016)
➢ Developed the dynamic model for the system based on the Lagrangian approach.
➢ Developed a state feedback controller based on desired characteristic performance to stabilize the pendulum against any applied disturbances.
➢ Real-Time simulation for the system using virtual reality on Simulink.
• Path Planning and Collision Avoidance Robot: (2016)
➢ Built two Autonomous robots that include obstacle avoidance algorithm, path tracking using Two Infrared Sensors and One Ultrasonic Sensor for obstacle avoidance and detection using a Kalman filter and Control Algorithms controllers to ensure smooth motion of the robot.
➢ Used Raspberry Pi 3 as the on-board computer and Wi-Fi and website data commands as the connection module
• 2D Airfoil CFD solver: (2016)
➢ Developed a MATLAB code to generate a H-Grid and O-Grid to solve the Laplace`s Equation over any 2D Airfoil using PSOR and LSOR methods.
➢ Compared the Results with the Exact solution of the Joukowski Airfoil and the Numerical solution of the Navier Stokes Equations with a suitable Turbulence model using ANSYS.
• Cansat: (2015)
➢ Design and implementation of a Nano satellite used to inspect and collect date of the surrounding environment like pressure, humidity, temperature and to take infra-red pictures of a predetermined site using a camera.
➢ Development of a Ground Station to communicate with the satellite and to send command signals of imaging.
• Solar Race: (2015)
➢ Development of RC controlled robots fully powered by solar panels competing to finish first and beat preset challenges including sand, water and also high maneuverability tracks.
• Safe Locker (Graduation Project from the Embedded Systems diploma at AMIT): (2015)
The project consisted of two Microcontrollers "ATmega 32" (Master and Slave), the master controller was connected to a LCD, Keypad, 3 LEDs and a Buzzer, and It sends data by UART to the slave controller which is connected to a Stepper Motor via SPI and to an External EEPROM using I2C. the slave first checks whether the user entered the password correctly or not on the Keypad by comparing it with the password previously saved in the External EEPROM and if it was correct the user has the ability to whether change the password, Open or close the Locker, if the user typed the password wrong at any stage, he will have 3 trials to type it correctly, otherwise, the buzzer and the red LED will be turned on
• Dynamic Module for Preliminary Orbit Design: (2014)
➢ Preliminary design of a satellite's orbit and ground track simulation.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|