1. Before beginning a chapter I used to ask my student to go through the questions printed on the text book.
2. Start teaching the text book module by module
3. Ask my student to read the portions twice and understand it properly.
4. I would like to explain the related stories and facts that I know about the chapter to my students.
5. I asks the student to underline the important points in text book.
5. Once the chapter finished I asked my students to find the answers for the questions that discussed in point 1.
6. After all note book from the school will refer.
7. At the end we will go though the guide for covering more questions.
8. Revision will also happen on a periodic basis.
I perused my master degree in Computer Science from department of Computer Science, Kariavattom Campus. I have been working as a History teacher since 2007. I started my carrier for earn some money when I was a Bsc student but later teaching became my passion. Now I am working in a reputed software firm as System Analyst, even though I am getting only two days holiday in a week I arrange time for teaching students. There are many reasons behind I choose History as my teaching subject, once is I was very keen to know the historical background of India and the world. I was damn sure that it is going to help me in competitive exams and in some other ways. I would like to say one more thing that I need some flexible hours to teach because I may have some priority works in each day so can't predict and exact time.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, current affairs lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£3||£3|