Classes will be very simple, very interactive. Anyone be it from a beginner to expert , of any age groups can learn it very easily. Classes will be offered through any online modes depending on participant's convenience.
One recipe a day + first lesson free.
I am a Software Engineer and have worked for IT companies. I wanted to make my hobbies as a career and hence I started giving private lessons to students. Offered students with English, Science and Social Studies lessons. Had earlier given one-to-one tuition classes for cooking and now I want to spread this very unique Indian style of cooking to the world. Lovely recipes cooked with aromatic spices and of course lots of love.
A positive, engaging and action oriented person who is able to excel in a changing competitive environment. A true professional, always polite and approachable to customers. Well-mannered and conscientious who can communicate to customers on all levels. Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service
● Delivering exceptional customer service
● Excellent customer care skills
● Can work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced service driven environment
● Well-organised with the ability to lead
● IT literate, maintaining databases, scheduling reports and creating tables
● Experienced tutor of academic subjects and arts and hobbies.
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Possesses enthusiasm, drive and motivation
● Strong communication skills and a good team player.
● Worked as a fundraiser for one of the charitable organisations in Scotland for the ex-army men and their families.
● Given one-to-one tuition to students in English, Science, Social Studies, cooking and dancing.
Wipro Limited (Sep2010- Oct2017)
● Liaised with development team for providing relevant data and guidance for business improvement.
● Managed and trained team of Freshers, guiding them through daily operational activities.
● Key member during transition phase.
● Interacted with clients on a daily basis, understanding and documenting existing systems.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, India 2006-2010
B.E. in Electronics and Communication
DAV, Shymali, Ranchi, India 2003-2005
AISSCE – CBSE 12th
Cambridge School, Ranchi, India
AISSCE – CBSE 10th
References Available upon request
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|