I tutor everything in your course in a logical and easy to understand way. I base my classes on teaching methods that are effective and I approach each problem in such a way that the student understands. I recommended that students ask me questions when they don't understand. All pupils leave with an improved understanding, which is proven by my previous students success.
Uni student, who excels academically with 9 A*s in GCSE and 2 As
In A-levels I got A*-A in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at Queen Mary's Grammar school.
Currently tutoring a wide range of students from 10-18 years old.
Up to GCSE it is £20 per hour
For A-levels it is £25
I excel at customer satisfaction and retention. Flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environment. I am driven to exceed student's predicted grade and build long-term relationships with all the students that I teach. Delivering positive experiences through high-quality tuition is my unique specialty. Patient and empathetic tutor, who is a friendly individual, adept at working with any student
• I obtained full attendance throughout my secondary education
• I have a prestigious STEM trophy, which is testimony to my hardworking attitude as well as my adaptability towards any environment
• I have had the pleasure to meet the gold swimming Paralympian, Ellie Simmonds
• Due to my hard efforts, I have respectfully earned countless Mathematics awards (including best in school and year)
• Met an award-winning RAF commander during a celebratory evening of my achievements
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|