I like to start the student from its built-in information/knowledge and then engrave the potential step by step by delivering new information and asking students' opinion about that. Try to put the steps slightly higher than the student's approach and then cross discussed the options or evaluate the understanding of the concepts.
I am a mechanical engineer doing the job of my trade from last 11 years. Teaching is not only my interest but also my passion which covers my love to communicate with students in as easiest way as they like. Delivering information is not as easy as one read it but its an art to making the understandings of people accompanying you. I have more than 10 years of experience of teaching the students of different grades but especially in science subjects like Maths & Physics.
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY LAHORE (2014)
M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY LAHORE (2006)
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
• Dedicated School Science / General Knowledge teacher who encourages creativity and exploration in each student individually. Adept at relaying complicated scientific theories, engaging students in scientific discussions and maintaining strong bonds with parents. Specialises in Physics and Mathematics.
• To help the students understands the concept of Science using my knowledge and academic background in Science & Technology.
• Excellent ability to write and implement lesson plans.
• Deep knowledge of basic science-related concepts.
• Ability to provide constructive feedback.
• Solid communications abilities & Strong analytical skills.
• Taught home tuition for O-level subjects (3 years).
• Taught secondary school students (physics & maths) in a local academy (5 years).
• Taught junior classes (3 years)
• Covering Online teaching to UK students.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|