I am currently an undergraduate student studying pharmacology. I have completed my IB diploma, GCSE , SAT and ACT exams with successful results. As a tutor I tend to go over course content with students providing alternative explanations and approaches. I will also go through worked examples as well as provide extra exercise material to work on with worked solutions.
I have been a tutor for two years now. I have previously tutored 2 GCSE students. I tutored maths, biology, chemistry and physics and I helped them improve their grade by up to two grade boundaries. The science were for the AQA examination board and Edexcel for maths.
• Biology (A), Chemistry (A*), Design and Technology –(A), English language (A), English Literature- (A), Food Technology (A*), French (A*), History (A), Mathematics (A*), Physics (A*)
• Biology Higher level (6), Chemistry Higher level (6), Psychology Higher level (6), Mathematics Standard level (6)
Model United Nations 2012-2016
- Delegate at eight conferences.
- Russian Ambassador The Hague International Model United Nation conference
- Co-leader 2015-2016, in charge of training new student recruits.
First Aid Training April 2014
- Certified by St. John Ambulance in advanced first aid
Poland Gap medics August 2015
- Shadowing head of Neuro ward in a hospital in Poland.
GP placement April 2015
- Shadowing a GP at a local hospital in The Hague, the Netherlands
St. John Ambulance Links September 2016- currently
Class Minder 2013 – 2014 (British School in the Netherlands)
4000 word research project on the effect of alcohol on metabolites in respiration.
BSN Biology Award.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£140||£150|