I would like to give lessons to high school students who are struggling with a particular topic related to maths, physics and chemistry. I would like to share all the tips and techniques that I have developed during these years as a student and as private tutor. My method is based on a personalised approach in order to adapt the class structure to each student.
I am a student reading physics and industrial engineering. I have been giving lessons to students with very little interest for three years. I have succesfully managed to share some of my enthusiasm with them and helped to improve their results.
- Spanish baccalaureate: 10/10
- International Baccalaureate: 38/45
- 2nd Year Physics Student at Imperial College.
- 2nd Year Student at Polytechnique University of Madrid.
- Bronze medal in IJSO 2016, the International Junior Science Olympiad in Bali.
- Excellence scholarship by Community of Madrid for university students with excellent results.
- Academic excellence award 11 out of 12 years of school in Retamar IB World School.
- Private tutoring —Retamar IB World School (Madrid). 2017 - present:
Support in mathematics, physics and chemistry to ten students.
Successfully achieved to explain complex ideas to uninterested, non - technical listeners.
Further developed my communication skills and capacity to break down problems into smaller bits.
I took class for a whole a year with Jose and he was very patient and really good. I learned a lot with him and managed to get good grades
He's very patient and friendly. Always very encouraging when I get stuck on something. Not to mention he's got a deep understanding of any topic we've come across so far. Would recommend José anytime!
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£140||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||£200|