1. Create an effective class opener.
2. Introduce topics using multiple representations.
3. Solve the problems many ways.
4. Show the application.
5. Have students communicate their reasoning.
6. Finish class with a summary.
You can use this time to accomplish three very important things:
I am an Engineer have been giving private Maths and Computer lessons since 2013.
I have a variety of mathematical techniques taught by my tutor to ensure solving problems is much easier than the conventional methods taught in schools.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|