I have recently completed a double major in Psychology and am now completing my Honours year in the same subject. I give one on one lessons explaining concepts and generally studied topics in high school and undergraduate psychology and can help with exam preparation and proof reading.
Students can let me know what they need help with and I will tailor lessons to suit this.
I have helped mentor several friends and younger students to gain better results in their units. I also have experience teaching in past employment. I am straightforward and knowledgeable and will try my best to help you to achieve your goals.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Murdoch University - Current
- Bachelor of Science, double major in Psychological Science and Psychology in Society, The University of Western Australia, 2017.
- The Friends' School, International Baccalaureate, 2012
- Current Police Check, 2018
- Accredited Mental Health First Aid, 2015.
- Certificate 1 Instructor - Les Elliott’s Karate & Kobudo Academy, 2012.
- Shop Assistant at The Wine Box, November 2015 – Present
- Showgrounds Equestrian Centre, November 2015 – December 2017
- GAP Student at Friends’ School Lisburn, Northern Ireland, Sept - Dec 2013
- Claremont Therapeutic Riding Centre, current
- The University of Western Australia Student Guild of Undergraduates, Guild Council member, 2015.
- Junior Red Dragons assistant teacher at Les Elliott’s Karate Academy, 2012-13.
- Completing my undergraduate degree.
- Traveling and working in the UK & Ireland by myself for 5 months in 2013.
- Purple belt, Shito-ryu Karate Do, 2012.
- Avid reader
- Horseback riding
- Shito-Ryu Karate do
I've known Ruby since the beginning of 2015, and I can say that, without a doubt, she is one of the most kindest, caring people I have ever met. She always takes the time to help others, and is always there for her friends when they need her.
Ruby studied tirelessly throughout her entire psychology degree, and mentored and advised younger students whenever they asked her for help. She did so in an understanding and patient manner, always helping those she mentored to grasp concepts that they previously had trouble with.
I would recommend Ruby 100% in any endeavour that she undertakes.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|