Living a healthy lifestyle begins with maintaining a strong and fit Mind&Body. My aim is to help you identify your fitness goals, design an exercise program that fits your needs, and guide you through every exercise, every workout. My holistic approach to fitness and health will have you feeling great and seeing results in no time.
The sessions are approximately 45-60 minutes.
What's included: Warm up, skill acquisition, strength training, conditioning phase and cool down.
Not only you will look good but also you will lift heavier, run faster, boost your engine, think sharper, feel good and learn new skills.
As a fully qualified and accredited trainer since 2017, I would like to welcome you to the opportunity of changing your life. Whatever shape you’re in, we could all use a bit of professional guidance and encouragement from time to time. If you feel like losing a pound or two, or even bulking up an inch or so - get in touch with me today and let’s get moving.
Weight loss is one of my expertise, that I have experienced on my own. Going through trial and error, I have managed to drop 30kg from 105 to 75kg. What I can do for you besides providing you with a training or nutrition plan. I will offer counselling and encouragement through your hardships and also find the psychological aspects that is stopping you from achieving your weight loss goal.
Health and fitness is as much about what your body looks like on the outside as it is about how it functions on the inside. Your heart is a muscle, too, and my workouts will get your heart-rate up. Your body will thank you for it!
Psychology undergraduate predicted to achieve a 2:1 class honours degree. As a conscientious fitness trainer, I developed various related health skills and substantial work experience in dealing with physical and mental aspects of various type of individuals. Knowing that healthy habits are important, I spend time counselling and encouraging clients regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle changes. Committed to developing a career as a health Coach, preferably working within an environment that promotes well-being.
2016 – Present University of Bolton
Psychology Studies (2:1 predicted)
2016 – 2017 TRAINFITNESS Company
Fitness Instructor Level2
May 2018 – Present: Interpreter (Premium Linguistics)
May 2017 – October 2017: Fitness Coach (Intensity GYM)
Communication *(Native in Greek, Fluent in Romanian, Fluent in English)
• Developed strong written and verbal communication skills undertaking assignments, delivering presentations relevant to psychology in the university.
• Because of working as a fitness coach, required to communicate with various types of people to assess needs and then provide the relevant information and/or activities.
Organization and Management
• As a fitness instructor, time management is essential to deliver the necessary routines and to respond to the needs of the individual.
• Successfully balanced work and academic commitments.
Negotiation and advocacy
• Working with overweight clients, who were often stressed or traumatized by their previous experiences, required sensitivity and some advocacy.
• Have worked with a variety of teams both in work and University.
• Fully understand the importance of team work in ensuring goals are met.
• Can be flexible, support other team members and to draw on the strengths of individuals.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office and regularly use IT as a research and information tool.
• Language: Greek: Native, Romanian: Fluent, English: Fluent
• Lost weight from 102kg to 75kg, this act as an indicator of understanding the emotional needs of overweight individuals and coming up with a novel solution to deal with the problem.
• Enjoy reading, exercising, meditating and addicted to learning new things. These healthy habits enable me to intellectually stimulate individuals to incorporate healthy habits
Anastasis is a great trainer with integrity. He puts a lot of time,effort and energy into practicing and researching the best methods for helping himself and others build a healthy mind and body. His own personal training results are an example of the quality of his approach and what he has to offer. Check him out!
I have known Anastasis for 2 years now through university. I have worked on a few projects with him and found him to very participating and extremely knowlegable about the particular subject and assists and explains in a manner easy to understand.
Anastasis is a lovely person who instantly makes you feel comfortable. He is focused without being pushy and is very supportive
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, bodybuilding lessons for all!
Taking muscle strengthening lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|