My prefer teaching method is to teach face to face whether it is individually or classroom based. I believe it is important to take each pupil through the understanding path so that when understood, the knowledge can be applied in any similar area.
My methods of teaching involve the tutees or students to questions the idea and present their views in order to see if they are in right path and then I show them the right methods of approach into a subject and finally the answers.
To complete their understanding, it is important to apply this knowledge several time and therefore number of examples should be worked on as homework. I have a unique approach regarding homework which are interesting and make the student feel like completing each task and achieve the next level in their studies.
I have studied Masters' in Mechanical Engineering achieving 2:1. I have been tutoring for nearly 3 years since my second year of University when I started with GCSE Math's and Physics. I have since started teaching second year university Math's, Computer aided design as well as Dynamics and Statics as part of Physics.
GCSE - £11
A-level - £16
Degree Level - £20 to £25 (depending on the subject)
A qualified engineer who graduated with a 2:1 in Master’s in mechanical engineering from Brunel University. I am currently working as a design engineer at FHS Motor Racing and tutor GCSE as well as first year engineering students part time on weekends.
Brunel University, London – 2013 to 2017
• Master’s in Mechanical Engineering and Professional Development (2:1)
Kingston College, London – 2011 to 2013
• BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering (Distinction* Distinction Distinction)
Kingston College, London – 2010 to 2011
• AS Level: Math’s (B)
• GCSE: Math’s (A); English (B); Physics (A); IT (A); Humanities (A); French (A)
Senior Contract Implementation Executive for BMW Financial Services, Arvato CRM Slough, June 2017 to present
• Promotion to the team leader position within 5 months on employment.
• Employee of the month for February 2018.
• Recruited, hired, monitored and led a team of 34 agents.
• Worked closely with the BMW client and presented knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems which allowed the improvement and workflow within the team.
Related work experience:
Part time Tutor in Explore Learning Slough - September 2016 to March 2017.
• Tutored and coached year 8 to GCSE level student in Maths, English and Physics.
Private tutor - 2012 to 2016
• Privately tutored GCSE, A-Level and first year engineering student for Maths, Physics and Computer aided design.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£80||£100|