A fully qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher status in key stage 1 and 2.I possess a passion for teaching and I enjoy helping and making a difference in children's lives. I have experience teaching the following subjects: Maths, English, Science, and Geography.
Having taught in primary education for over 2 years has influenced and impacted my life in a positive way. I enjoy helping children meet their academic and social developments.Having my own class of 30 pupils has allowed me to set achievable pupil targets and to be accountable for pupil progress.All of my pupils have achieved their targets and secured their knowledge in their core subjects e.g Maths, English and Science.
2015-2016 -PGCE – (Post graduate certificate in education-schools direct)
2007 -2009-SOUTHIELDS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
A levels; Sociology-(A) Philosophy and Ethics-(B) Economic (-D)
2009-2013 -UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER
Degree: combined –sociology and criminology – 2. 2015-2016 London Metropolitan University
NQT, Year 1 Teacher.
• Planning core subjects whilst differentiating for SEN,EAL and for mastery
• Working collaboratively across my phrase in a 4 form entry school
• Making resources that encourage the love of learning
• Attending whole school meetings and pupil progress meetings
• Setting next step targets for the whole class
• Consistently reflecting during lessons
• Implementing new and diverse teaching strategies
• Liaising with parents and members of staff to ensure children are making progress
• Implementing effective behaviour management strategies
• Developing effective relationships with my class
• Planning and teaching a drama club.
Schools based Experience
Lloyd Williamson Primary School (October 2015 to May 2016)
Trainee teacher, year 1
• Planning for whole class whilst differentiating for individual children
• Creating opportunities for assessment that encourage future development
• Using resources to make lessons more dynamic and stimulating
• Encouraging equal and fair opportunities for all children
• Developing a broad knowledge of the national curriculum, delivering core subjects as well as foundation subjects
• Liaising with parents, providing feedback on progress and encouraging support for learning at home
• Creating visual displays to reflect pupils’ achievements and progress
Thomas Fairchild Primary School (October 2015 to December 2016)
Trainee teacher, Year 4
• Deploying teaching assistants effectively
• Giving pupils regular feedback both orally and through accurate marking and encouraging pupils to respond to feedback
• Making and organising resources that allow for more dynamic and stimulating lessons
• Encouraging equal and fair opportunities for all children through settling high expectations
• Creating and displaying visual displays to reflect pupils achievements and progress
• Planning for teaching in numeracy, literacy and guided reading
• Consistently demonstrating, positive, attitudes, values and behaviour which are expected of pupils
• Differentiating appropriately, using wide range of approaches
• Managing the class effectively whilst using the behaviour management strategy implemented
• Developing effective professional relationships with colleagues
• Understanding the social and cultural impact on pupil progress
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, afterschool pick-up & baby-sitting lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|