Hello! I am currently a postgraduate student of Molecular Pathology of Cancer at Queen's University Belfast. I will be graduating in December 2019, and till then I am hoping to offer tutoring in Biology at GCSE and A-Levels. I can also offer tutoring for undergraduate students in molecular biology, cellular biology, genetics and related fields.
I recognise and respect the fact that everyone learns and tackles problems differently. Also, every student has different expectations from a subject. I will customise my teaching according to the above, as well as one's aptitude and learning potential, to the best of my abilities.
Although I am quite new to academic tutoring, I have been tutored in various subjects all my life. From that experience, I have learned what it takes to be a good tutor and how to tailor teaching according to a student's needs.
I have also coached my younger brother in Biology for a number of years at GCSE level.
Current: MSc in Molecular Pathology of Cancer at Queen's University Belfast
1. BSc in Biotechnology from Manipal University, India (1st Class Distinction)
2. International Exchange Program at Flinders University, Australia (Distinction)
3. Biotechnology Summer School (Advanced Lab Techniques in Molecular Biology) at the University of Kent (Canterbury, UK)
4. Visiting Research Student at Calcutta National Medical College (Kolkata, India)
5. Indian School Certificate (equivalent to A-levels): 88.5%
6. Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (equivalent to GCSE): 91.2%
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|