My teaching philosophy hinges on the collaborative approach which facilitates constant interaction between tutor and student. I adopt the problem solving approach to tutoring by assisting my students to relate theories to real world or practical problems.
I am a recent Doctoral graduate of the University of Adelaide, specialising in Environmental Studies. I have worked as Research Assistant and Casual Academic Tutor in the same university providing tuition to undergraduates and assisting research students in environment-related courses
My rate will differ depending on travel distance to student destination.
Research Assistant, The University of Adelaide, Australia May 2017-Dec. 2017
• Conducted literature review and developed a summary report on gender and cultural inclusion in
governance of Environmental Non-Governmental Organizations in South Australia.
• Conducted structured interviews and focus group discussions with selected staff members of
Environmental Non-Governmental Organizations in South Australia
• Contributed towards the development of a high quality article for publication in peer-reviewed journal
Research Assistant , The University of Adelaide, Australia. Oct. 2016- Mar. 2017
• Conducted literature review and developed a summary report on conflict in fishing in Marine Protected
Areas and impact of climate change on veterinary with a focus on zoonotic diseases, native animals, and
• Conducted quality checks and entered 700 survey questionnaires using the Survey Monkey
Casual Academic Tutor , The University of Adelaide, Australia. July 2016-Dec.2016
• Provided extra tuition and academic guidance to Indigenous students under the Indigenous Tutorial
Assistantship Scheme (ITAS).
• Provided advice to first year Indigenous students on how to settle into university life
Research Assistant/Guest Lecturer , The University of Adelaide, Australia. Aug. 2015-Dec.
• Conducted a literature review and developed a summary report on climate change adaptation by
Indigenous Peoples with an emphasis on Australia.
• Delivered guest lectures to undergraduate students in Environmental Ethics.
• Marked and graded undergraduate students’ essays in Environmental Ethics
Research Assistant , University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia. May 2014-Feb. 2015
• Conducted a literature review and developed a summary report on fisheries co-management initiatives in
• Recruited and interviewed institutional stakeholders involved in fisheries co-management in South
• Contributed to the dissemination of project findings through writing research report and drafting journal
articles with other research team members.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£23||£23|