I am a tutor in English, French and Maths to GCSE level and English and French to A level. If you need help with the 11+ and 13+ exams, EFL or dissertation editing, I can also help. I am training to be a professional proof reader.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English, French, Maths and English as a Foreign Language. Dissertation editing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have the CELTA qualification and a degree in French and European Studies (2:1) and a Postgraduate Diploma (Merit).
- How much do you charge?
£40 an hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes or in cafes. I travel to North West London and Central London
- When are you available?
Mon, Tues or Wed pms, or during the day during the week, Sunday mornings
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- What kind of experience do you have?
15 years experience of a variety of tuition
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
This is in process.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Queen Mary and Westfield College, City University and Harrow College
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• French and European Studies
• CELTA, Postgraduate Diploma
• In process
Sara has tutored three of my children at different ages and different stages of their education with great success.
She tutored my oldest son for his A'Level English Literature. When she first started working with him he was still in the lower 6th and at the time he was averaging D grades for his tests and assignments.Â
To begin with Sara taught him how to understand what the questions were asking and then moved on to helping him to understand how to structure his essays. For his AS Level he g
school support lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|