My teaching methodology involves:
3.Easy to understand
I base my classes based on practical industry scenario
I approach each topic by splitting into simple sub-topics so that the students can understand
I'm an engineer, mentoring is regular responsibility in my role. Trained a group of 5 to 20. Trainees got proficient knowledge to take away and apply in their jobs. I have 3 years of experience in python. I used python to automate tasks.
The tariffs are as follows
Students with some(practical/industry) programming knowledge: 10pounds
• 18 Years of experience in IT, in the field of Network & Network Security with commendable mentoring, technical expertise, team management and interpersonal skills.
• M.Sc Computer Networks and Security (2018-2019): School of Computer Science and Electronics Engineering,
University of Essex, Colchester, UK with Distinction grade in exams.
• Bachelor of Engineering(1994-1998):
B. E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering),
PSG College of Technology, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, with First class grade.
• Diploma in Advanced Network Centered Computing NIIT, Coimbatore, with excellent grade(1998-2000).
• First rank holder in Higher Secondary public Exam (Educational District Level), with 89% score.
• Automated tasks using Python and Ansible for the frequent tasks that need to be handled on regular basis
• Knowledge of security in AWS
• Proposed security solution for a cloud-based healthcare system(August International Ltd) using AWS
• Configuration and troubleshooting in Checkpoint, Cisco ISE, Nokia Firewalls, Fortigate, Sonicwall, ISA Server 2004, Bluecoat Proxy Server, Barracuda Spam Firewall, Barracuda Web Filter, F5 Loadbalancer.
• Knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
• Knowledge on python & ansible programming
• Configuring and troubleshooting in Site to Site VPN, Site to Client VPN and Remote Access
• Configuring various type of NAT (Static, Dynamic, PAT, Static PAT, Policy-based)
• Integrating ADS with Firewall
• Allowing/Blocking, Blacklisting & Whitelisting of Internet URLs for LDAP users and Allowing/Blocking of Applications-Socks Exception Requests, RFTP creation Request
• Configuring User, Client and Session Authentication
• Configuring Content Filtering
• Setting up, Troubleshooting and Decommissioning of Virtual Server in F5(creation of nodes, pools, VS & corresponding DNS & FW access).
• Application of SSL certificates to VSs in F5
• Managed network infrastructure of SaaS and SDN environments
Routing & Switching
• Configuring & Troubleshooting Cisco Switches & Routers
1) Working for University of Essex, Colchester, UK from Jan 2019 as Network and Telecom Engineer in IT Services section; educating internal staffs, students for secure network access. Evaluation and administration of network security of the institution’s infrastructure and reporting. Problem & Change Management; Productivity Analysis and Quality Analysis of the institution’s network security operations.
2) Worked for Microfocus and HP Enterprises, during Feb 2016-Sep 2018 as Specialist (Network & Security) with Responsibility as Level 3 Network Engineer that involved educating, mentoring Level 1 and Level 2 members, training customers and knowledge sharing on regular basis. Incident, Problem & Change Management; Productivity Analysis and Quality Analysis of the project.
3) Worked for Capgemini India Ltd, during Aug 2013 – Feb 2016 as Senior Consultant (Network Security) with Responsibility as Level 3 Network Engineer / Technical Lead, that involved managing and mentoring a team (Network Security) of 16 members. Conducting project’s technical trainings on regular basis. Incident, Problem & Change Management; Productivity Analysis and Quality Analysis of the project.
4) Worked for Maintec Technologies (IBM India Pvt Ltd), during Jul 2011 – Aug 2013 as ERMIS Delivery Engineer(L2) with Responsibility as Level 2 Network Engineer, that involved educating, mentoring Level 1 team members, training customers and knowledge sharing on regular basis. Incident, Problem & Change Management.
5) Worked for AT&T Communication Services India Pvt Ltd and IBM India Pvt Ltd, during Apr 2008 – Jun 2011 as Systems Operations Lead Specialist with Responsibility Level 2 Network Engineer, that involved that involved educating, mentoring Level 1 team members, training customers and knowledge sharing on regular basis. Incident, Problem & Change Management.
6) Worked for Veeras Infotek Pvt. Ltd – Coimbatore, during Jan 2007 – Mar 2008 as Senior Executive Tech Support with Responsibility Senior Network Engineer that involved mentoring junior team members and customers, training and knowledge sharing on regular basis. Integration and implementation.
7) Worked for Coimbatore Capital Limited during Feb 2006 - Jan 2007 as Network Administrator with Responsibility - Administering the network infrastructure of the organization from the head office.
8) Worked for M.S Computers – Tiruppur during Jun 2000 - Jan 2006, as Network Engineer with Responsibility - Support, configure and manage clients’ network infrastructure.
• Firewalls : Checkpoint, Fortigate, Juniper, SonicWall, Cisco ASA, Nokia
• Load Balancers : F5, Alteon, CSS
• Cloud : AWS
• Routers & Switches : Cisco, HP
• Network Access Control : Cisco ISE
• Automation : Python
• Network Tools : RADIUS integration, Tacacs Client, Putty, Ethereal, Microsoft Network Monitoring Tool, Nagios, Firescope Web Monitoring
• Proxy Servers : Blue Coat
• Network Management Tools : Voyence
• Ticketing Tools : HP SM9, IBM’s Maximo, SAW, ZIRA
• Reporting Tool : Tableau
• Other Network Devices : Dax Voice gateways, Snom IP phones
• Virtual environment : Oracle VM Virtualbox, VMWare Workstation
• Operating System : Unix, Linux , Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000
• Office Applications : MS Office, MS Visio
python lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|