- By assessing the academic level of the student in various subjects I am able to understand the level they are at and what we need to work on to enhance academic performance.
- I use a very-well organised lesson plan for each lesson to be effective. I always evaluate every lesson and also let the student self assess their understanding and performance.
- I use communicative methods, always focusing on making the student feel comfortable and confident to always do their best.
- Not only do I focus on the academic level, I also focus on their overall behaviours and social skills to ensure they are receiving life-long valuable learning.
- I believe that everyone has great capabilities, and I believe I am very good at sparking the student's motivation by finding what they are really good at and teach through the method that interests them the most. For example: If the student is a visual learner I will ensure to use visual methods of teaching. If the student is a practical learner, I will ensure to use hands-on activities and so on.
I have been teaching for more than 6 years in total. I have taught all age groups and in different cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Cairo, Trondheim, Oslo and London.
I have taught everything from one-to-one to large groups of 30 people.
I have had great feedback and results. I have a good report with students. They feel comfortable and always strive to learn more and achieve more.
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking school coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£85||Not available|
|5 hours||£170||£395||Not available|
|10 hours||£350||£800||Not available|