I base my classes on the individual student. Focusing mostly on their interests and strengths. Whether it is a class/group or private tuition each student gets one on one attention. Although my training is based on the Sight-Size technique my teaching covers a variety of techniques, approaches, mediums etc... ensuring the student is given the best guidance and covers a variety of methods and ideas.
I am a fine artist based in London specialising in portraiture. I have spent the past few years being trained in the Sight-Size technique both at Sarum Studio and LARA in Clapham. I have had experience teaching and assisting art clubs for children aged 7-11 and helping student s through their GCSE and A Level Art portfolios.
Sarum Studio, Atelier of Fine Art, Salisbury
October 2016-June 2017
Model and Emotion Life Drawing
MK24, Amsterdam, September 2015-June 2016
2:1 In Drama and Film Studies
The University of Sussex, October 2011-July 2014
A-Levels in History-B, Art-A*, Drama-B and English-B (AS) WORK EXPERIENCE
John Lewis Window Display -London-
March 2018 to May 2018
• Collaborated with True Grace to create artwork for their John Lewis window display
• Created cloche art for True Graces' five new summer fragrances
• Sourced all relevant materials for art installations
• Made time-lapse videos and photographed process for each cloche
• Set up display with True Grace team at John Lewis Oxford street and Peter Jones in
First-View - Gallery, Wiltshire, UK-
June 2017 to October 2017
• Running day-to-day operations
• Setting up exhibitions
• Building relationships with artists
• Managing stock
• Retail and sales
A Level Standard - Upton Lovell, Wiltshire, UK-
May 2014 to April 2015
• Tutoring an a-level art student Hetty Sagers in preparing her A Level Portfolio and final project. This involved brainstorming ideas and working in mediums such as
paint, charcoal, photography, collage and pastels etc
• Challenging and educating the student as well as understanding of the students own
interests and strengths
• Introducing the student to new and contemporary artists
Runner (Music Video)
Fulwell 73 - London-
October 2014 to October 2014
• Leading a team of runners for a music video
• General organisation on set
• Assisting with styling and makeup arrangements
• Reporting back to main production
Art Department Assistant
Point Productions Limited (Elstree Film Studios)-
June 2014 to October 2014
Film: Grimsby directed by Louis Leterrier
Written by Sacha Baron Cohen
• Researching and building of models on set
• Replicating life size versions of these models
• Prop sourcing
• General assistance on set
• Admin Assistant
Assistant art teacher
Leaden Hall - Salisbury-
May 2013 to July 2013
• Assisting two after school art classes with children ranging from 7-11 years old.
• Teaching children how to paint in acrylics and watercolours and giving
• Giving each child one to one attention
• Overseeing any disputes between the pupils
• Setting up lesson plans and communicating ideas with other teachers.
Rankin - London-
June 2013 to June 2013
• Assisting on artist Labrinth's photo shoot
• Setting up set and lighting
• Assistance in editing photos
Perfect! Perfect! Heloise, gives you the opportunity to unfold your personality freely. Her calm nature coupled with her deep theoretical and practical expertise make her a valuable compass on your personal journey of becoming a better artist. In addition, Heloise creates a working atmosphere through her professional manner, where beginners and advanced students can feel at home. I'm extremely grateful for all the time she invests in me and I'm looking forward to continue our cooperation together. :-)
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acrylic painting lessons for all!
Taking art and design lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|