I am a professional actor having graduated from LAMDA's three year program in 2014. I have tutored young people of all ages and abilities for performance & communication examinations and Drama School entry.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Performance and Communication Examinations (specifically LAMDA Exams)
Acting and Vocal coaching
English and History through to GCSE level
Special Educational Needs support
- Tell me about your qualifications.
3 year BA (Hons) Professional Acting - LAMDA
- How much do you charge?
£40 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in North London near Caledonian Road, Finsbury Park, Holloway Road, Archway and Tufnell Park or can travel to anywhere in London.
- When are you available?
I am very flexible and can work around your schedule.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype or Facetime by arrangement.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I regularly work on LAMDA's audition and interview panel.
I have developed and delivered acting workshops for LAMDA and freelance across the UK.
I have worked for LAMDA examinations for the past three years
I have worked extensively with children with special needs both as a carer and tutor
I am a professional actor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Directory of LAMDA Teachers (DLT)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|