My teaching method is dynamic allowing the student to gain interest as well and knowledge in the languages. No set phrases and already conjugated verbs as the student will learn how to use the language in a way that they can apply in the real word while abiding by the syllabus.
I am studying French and Spanish at the UEA and have just returned from my year abroad and I am keen to start tutoring again (after tutoring in Spain throughout the year) in the languages I love using and hope that more English people speak foreign languages.
A Levels Hartismere School
GCSEs Hartismere School
15 GSCEs including grade A in French, Spanish, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
2017/2018 Tutoring Spain
• Tutoring English to various families in Spain
• Tutoring French to university students that are B1 level
2017 (July) Work experience Recording studio
• Shadowed the recording process of music and post production etc.
• Followed musicians through post recording process into the distribution of the music
2016 (July-August) Bar work Jolly Porters (Diss)
• 2 months working in a micro pub doing bar back and bar tending
• Duties included; maintenance of pub, serving customers and re-stocking
• Other general duties when needed during peak time
2015 (July-August) Bar and Restaurant Assistant Hotel Family (Montpellier)
• 2 month placement in France working in a busy hotel and restaurant
• Duties included; table preparation, kitchen assistance, cleaning, serving customers
• Interacting with French customers and colleagues, communication skills
• Other general duties during peak time
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£12|