I teach with text material, online information, photos, videos and real life examples. The student is considered for teaching as per his level and accordingly the method is selected. we believe that every student is unique and different. So we
I am a special educator, manager, working in social sector organisation since 2002. I teach students from std 8th to 10th the subject of social science of Gujarat Board as well as CBSE Board. I master the skill of explanation.
If travel is needed actual travel cost needs to be paid by the student.
• Planning to join PhD/ M Phil in the year 2018-19
• PGP- Developmental Management from Bhartiya Vidhya Bhavan’s S P Jain Institute of Management and Research – Mumbai 2016
• B.Ed( Bachelor of Education ) from Indira Gandhi National Open University -2012
• MA (Sociology) - from Indira Gandhi National Open University.- 2008
• DSE MR- Diploma in special education in the year 2005. It includes child psychology, behavior management, slow learning, autism, etc. The course is approved by Rehabilitation council of India, an autonomous body of Government of India.
• BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) with Marketing and Finance Management from Sardar Patel University Vallabh Vidhyanagar in the year 1993.
• Certificate course on Resource mobilisation & Communication from Mudra Institute of
• Cleared the CTET – Central teachers eligibility Test in June 2011 exam taken by CBSE Board, Govt. of India as a Qualification for teaching students of Std 6 – 8.
• Schooling from St’ Stephen’s Higher secondary school Dahod
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking social skills lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£5||Not available||£7|
|5 hours||£32||Not available||£37|
|10 hours||£63||Not available||£74|