My teaching methods are tailored to individual students up to GCSE level. Creating activities to make content easier to understand and remember.
I am a third year student at the University of Manchester studying cognitive neuroscience and psychology. I have experience within schools and hospitals. I have previously been a peer mentor helping in the transition to GCSES. I have a strong passion for science and maths, achieving 11 grade A’s at GCSES
Third year student of Bsc Cognitive neuroscience and psychology with high ambitions in clinical psychology. Background and experience in mental health and healthcare in particular dementia and autism. Also an energetic customer focused Sales Associate with a solid understanding of the retail industry with a Queens Award for Voluntary Services.
• Excellent people skills
• Fluent in Punjabi
• Efficient and reliable team player
• Computer literate
• Dementia, Alzheimer’s knowledge
• Companionship & emotional support
Retail Assistant, 06/2015 to 06/2018Primark – Derby
• Operated a cash register for cash and credit card transactions with 100% accuracy.
• Welcomed customers into the shop and helped them locate items.
• Trained new sales associates onto tills.
• Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning
• Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner whilst prioritising customer satisfaction.
Support Worker, 06/2018 to 07/2018Clear Crystal Consultancy Agency – Derby
• Delivered in-home care to disabled adults.
• Provided behavioural/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
• Assisted patients with daily functions - helped patients move in and out of beds, baths and wheelchairs.
• Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
Line operative, 08/2018 to 09/2018TwoSisters –Derby
• Made sure that products were produced on time and were of good quality.
• Used equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging along a production line
Volunteer, 01/2016 to 05/2017Royal Derby Hospital – Derby
• Engaged patients with games, music, reading and other activities.
• Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Assisted in preparation of food and drinks.
Bachelor of Science: Cognitive neuroscience and psychology, 2020
ALEVELS: 2017Derby Moor Sixth Form – Derby
GCSE: 2015Derby Moor Community Sports College – Derby
Design & technology
• Queens Award for Voluntary Service (QAVS)
• Bronze Crest Award
• Hospex Programme - Royal Derby Hospital
• 9+ years of experience with Dementia assisting in day-to-day living activities due to person experience.
• Work experience within a nursery (Village nursery) and primary school (Gayton Junior School) assisting teachers and pupils.
• Experience with autistic children from babysitting
• Completed a 3-day Hospex programme at Royal Derby Hospital shadowing doctors.
• Roles of peer mentor and anti-bullying ambassador.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|