Each lesson would be highly interactive.
I first like to get an idea of the students starting understanding of the subject to identify any misconceptions that may be present.
Then go through the chapter or lesson while outlining. I like to suggest short hand & tricks to remembering trickier concepts/ vocabulary.
From the outline identify the most difficult parts and break them down into further study material ~ flashcards.
As an undergraduate I studied biomedical science and minored in chemistry and business. I was employed as both a biology and chemistry teaching assistant. My research background includes the subjects of physiology, developmental biology, bioinformatics, and medical sciences. I have worked as a research specialist at a leading cancer research hospital in Tampa, Florida (Moffitt Cancer Center).
Rate varies depending on education level.
Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
October 2016 - July 2017
Tissue Core Intake & Acquisition Research Specialist
• Supporting over 150 research protocols in the proper collection, tagging, and distribution of tissue samples. Samples include surgically extracted tumor and normal tissue, core-needle, punch and shave biopsy tissue, blood, hair and urine.
• IATA (International Air Transport Association) Certified
University of Tampa, Department of Chemistry Dana Grant Laboratory Assistant
May 2016 - August 2016
• Assisting Dr Michael Carastro
• Tasks: cell culturing, western blots, northern blots, bisulfide reactions, inventory assessment and general
University of Tampa, Department of Biology Biostatistics and Experimental Design Teaching Assistant
September 2015 - May 2016
• Assisted Dr Bridget Froeschke
• Tasks: troubleshooting problems in R code, advising student on proper statistical analyses techniques, answering questions and grading assignments.
University of Tampa, Department of Biology General Biology I and II Laboratory Assistant
September 2014 - May 2016
• Assisted Dr Natalia Belfiore, Dr Sarah Cuccinello and Dr Taegan McMahon
• Tasks: experiment setup/ breakdown, demonstrating various experimental procedures, answering student
questions and grading assignments.
University of Tampa, Department of ChemistryGeneral Chemistry I and II Laboratory Assistant
September 2013 - May 2016
• Assisted Dr Mark Morris and Dr Phillip Murray
• Tasks: laboratory setup//breakdown, monitoring students conduct experiments and answer questions
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|