My teaching methods are both exam orientated and concepts based.
Base on the needs of the students, I can offer exam skill such as tackling different question types, exam strategies, revision method, etc.
If student want to have better understanding on certain topics or concepts, I am also capable in explaining them clearly and patiently.
I am capable of teaching Maths, extended Maths and Physics up to A level.
I am a year two mechanical engineering student in UoM, I finish my secondary school in Hong Kong with the result in HKDSE (The Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education) Maths: level 5* (equivalent to A* in A level), Maths extended module 2, Biology, Physics, Chemistry: Level 5 (equivalent to A in A level).
Cancellation of lesson by students or parents within 2 hours before the lesson start will charge a transport fee which depend on the location of lesson held.
University of Manchester
MEng (Hons)Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Experience
Hoi Ping Chamber of Commerce Secondary School
- Mathematics level 5* in HKDSE
- M2 level 5 in HKDSE
- Physics level 5 in HKDSE
- Chemistry level 5 in HKDSE
- Biology level 5 in HKDSE
*level 5 equivalent to A in A level
*level 5* equivalent to A* in A level
Experience in STEM:
12th CTEC Cup 2017 Robotic Tournament Creative Technology Robotic Competition
- Awarded first prize (4th- 8th runner up out of 27 team) in senior section
- Work as a team to design a robot car that can push a water bottle off the arena
- Program the robot to detect the water bottle using infra-red sensor and accelerate towards the bottle to achieve the objective of the game.
Position of Responsibility and
Vice-chairperson of secondary school’s swimming team
- Communicate with school as representative of the team
- Help organize school event such as swimming gala, team selection trial.
Recreation Secretary of secondary school house (TAK House)
- Help organize school event such as athletic meet, house meeting.
Awarded as MVP of secondary school’s swimming team
Interests and activity:
- Started swimming since I was 4, and currently a member of the UoM competitive swimming team
- I have multiple karting experience when I travel to different country, such as Taiwan, Thailand, etc
- I am going to have my first competitive experience in this year.
He is a patient man who love to share knowledge
Nicholas loves Mathematics.
His passions for mathematics arose from a belief that all the things can be explained by it. He loves children and had helped to solve his cousin’s Mathematics questions. I am absolutely confident that he would be a good Mathematics teacher.
Nice and attentive
Nicholas is smart and trustworthy. He is a passionate tutor who really loves teaching. His lesson is interesting. I am confident your children’s result will improve after being taught by him.
Being very patient with new Maths learners, Nicholas is one of the most knowledgeable tutor I've ever met, and with his huge bank of Maths practice questions and exercises, I am able to learn the concepts and tricks to mastering each chapter of my Maths studies.
Nicholas is a trustworthy and patient tutor. He could break complicated math problems down into several small and understandable parts. His passion and talent for teaching help me a lot. Thank you, Nicholas!
Nicholas brings energy to the class. He is also patient enough to teach his students to maximize their potential.
He is very smart
Nicholas has a great achievement in mathematics. He can help you to have a decent improvement in mathematics.
Nicholas is a partient, hardworking, and handsome tutor.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£18|